Highest bhp on stock engine &gearbox

JIMMYBACK

well ill let you know when i have my mot done next week matey im just running standard engine and gearbox witha 3071 strapped to it:shock: :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

kirko

JIMMYBACK said:
well ill let you know when i have my mot done next week matey im just running standard engine and gearbox witha 3071 strapped to it:shock: :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

you the man:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

MarkTurbo

JIMMYBACK said:
Boooooooommmmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better be bringing it to santa pod for the japshow? ;-)

J

jord369!

i think its mostly down to luck!! two of my friends and me own pulsars both of them run around 280fhp and im running around 380 ive done one box and both of them have two scalps to there names!!! just to add my mates box stripped the teeth in gear so id say that was down to bad luck!!!

A

a11ova

i'll be at pod for japshow finale running 1.1bar, standard engine, box and clutch PMSL :D

ashills

i ran 400+ on standard box for a year and approx 35=45 1/4 runs at the pod and avon never had a problem only where was syncros a bit noisy put a quaife in ran a 3071 and it lasted a 1000 miles the joy of cars