high tensile bolt's

zia

does anyone know manufacturer that can make custom high tensile flywheel bolt's? a.r.p?

zia

P

pyrotecnic

Have you tried a bolt supplier. I need some for my boat engine so took a old one there and they sourced some for me

zia

have been to local allfast who stock all major bolt size's but they only had fully threaded bolt type. the flywheel bolt's have shank on which the flywheel sort of sit's on.

zia

zia

anybody else who i can try?. need to source some custom flywheel bolt's have to be in 10.8 grade or above

zia

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
zia said:
anybody else who i can try?. need to source some custom flywheel bolt's have to be in 10.8 grade or above

zia

SuperClutch - 01926812136

ARP can also make them if you supply the sizes..

Rishi

zia

have emailed arp twice no reply.have tried some bolt supplier like bapp uk and trident racing etc but no luck.

zia

pete-r

i got some made up for my exhaust manifold.i can find out the name of the company for you tomorrow zia.

zia

any help would be great pete, running out of option's.have tried getting from tomei direct but only deal through dealer's and uk dealer is useless. and apparently they may not sell them seperately.

zia

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
zia said:
have emailed arp twice no reply.have tried some bolt supplier like bapp uk and trident racing etc but no luck.

zia

SurperClutch sorted mine for me... :wink:

Rishi

zia

phoned superclutch and they only had m11-1.50 pitchthread which is same as stock no good to me. :cry:

need m12 with 1.25 pitch thread
length of 24mm from tip to base of head
zia