hi to all

snoon

Hope your friends with the Bank Manager.

Oh - and you'll be needing gti-r-us for parts soon enough!!

Welcome to the mad house.

EVOBAD

great to have u on board your best bet is to join when the car has broken down as this is the gtir broken down forum,ul find most pulsars on this forum are off the road with engine problems ther as reliable as a mazda rx7,your beast bet is to just use it on the wkends u should have a few months of driving out of it then anyway welcome to the scrapyard

davey red.r

nonsense ,i have been using mine every day for three years now,
and ive only spent 7k on repairs:lol: :sad:
luck of the draw you buy a shi**er then its going to hit your pocket, you buy a one rebuilt with goodies,and its still going to hit your pocket,
anyway enjoy it .

davey;-)

Radleigh

I wont tell you the problems I had with mine, But its ALOT... LOL

There addictive. Just keep on top of it and enjoy :)

PS: Mine is off the road

wiseman gtir

chears lads had loads of car,s like this i.e rs turbo 2 scoobys gsi with turbo engine are just some this gtir i have got now needs some work but only going to use it on weekends

youngsyp

davey red.r said:
nonsense ,i have been using mine every day for three years now,
and ive only spent 7k on repairs:lol: :sad:
luck of the draw you buy a shi**er then its going to hit your pocket, you buy a one rebuilt with goodies,and its still going to hit your pocket,
anyway enjoy it .

davey;-)
I totally agree mate. You buy a pile of shite and you you treat it like you would a hire car and it's bound to fall apart !! :roll:

Mines done 60k miles in the 6 years I've had it, and it's only needed consumables. Apart from the clutch, that needed to be uprated to cope with extra torque output. It's also been making between 50 and 90 bhp more than it left the factory with in that time !!

It's a 14 to 18 year old car that you're asking a hell of a lot from. Maintain it well and drive it sensibly (i.e. let it warm up and cool down), and it will last forever !

Paul

P

pulsarboby

welcome matey:)
mines been on the road for nearlly 2 months now:shock: :lol: :lol: but ive only done 20 feet in it, itll last longer that way:p

mattytappy

just throw loads of money at it and clean it, and love it, spend all your extra time on it,neglect your family and kids and just look at it for nearly two years as i have:lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Welcome to the CCCCLLLLLLUUUUBBBBBB fella:thumbsup: