help on new rims .

N

Ninja_tune_factory

sorry if this is in the worng place mods

hi all

as it say on top i need help wich which rims to buy . as my rims at the moment are grate as they are a bit buckeld. as much as i like them i cant do much with them .iv bin told that i wond get bigger disck under them theres only a finger withs gap from tha caliper to the inside of the rim so im now out for sum 16" and if i have to maybe 17"( but dont want to if i have to ) so hear r the cheper end of wat rims i want . i just need help on with ones i may get 1st there is this set

this set come in mat bronze and i fink wood look sweet onmy r coz its white .the next rims are

they also do them in mat bronze or black .

but i dont no which are the best i just want sum help

lionel

J

jasegould

Bottom ones!! Black rims look the nuts on white cars, also you'll prob find 17" tyres are cheaper than 16". The top ones are nice but a bit too bling and not rallyslag enuf :wink: And with the top ones the spokes dont go right to the edge so they will look a bit smaller, ive got similar 17" on mine and people dont believe they are 17", not that im bothered but they dont look lik ethey fill the arch as much if u c what i mean :?:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

so at the moment the blacks are in front :D but do black rims look good on a white r ? any one got any pics ?

P

PF

I tried to get a set of the bottom wheels, but I had no luck. Everyone said they could be over 6 months till they have any idea of when they will be available. So, that means it will prob be the best part of a year! But, you can import but what happens if you buckle one of them??? No car + no job = no money

I have been looking for a decent set of 16's for a few weeks and I went for some OZ super T's, which are a bit of a soft choice but, it is so hard trying to find a set of 16's for reasonable money.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i want the black ones but if you cant get them 4 6mouths i dont fink i can wate that long :? but the top wheels come in matt bronze i fink they mite look good wat you all fink ?

J

jasegould

I think I may be able to get those wheels thru my work as my mate wanted the same ones for his Starlet , ill have a look on Tuesday
J

how cum u lot have the problem of not being able to get the pro race 2 wheels for ages i had a set of 15" ones and it only took a week for em and i only have to wait 2 weeks for em in 17"

GINGA

Nooo you don't want black will look terrible :wink: ....................................................

and besides I want black wheels :oops: and at this rate everybody will have them :cry:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i still dont no what rims to get i want a rim thats styled like the volks te37 but as i aint got 1k+ to spend o rims iv got to get a cheeper set but dont no wat

wat about a set of them on the R

i know they look the same as the top ones but they are the volks version thats y i put a pic of the cheper version of the volks ones on top

N

Ninja_tune_factory

iv just seen Sirnixalot rays rims they look sweet i rilly want them

now i seen them ones i dont no wat to do shood i get the cheep ones that look ok or shood i wate and get the ones i want :?