ooster

hi i want to upgrade my car it is more or less standerd
this is what i have done so far

full s/s exhaust
de cat
hks air filter
upgrade plugs and leads

what would my next best step be ?
i was thinking 600cc or 700cc injectors but what else would i need to get to run them
or is there any easyer upgrades to go for .....

Ricky_GTi-R

Aftermarket injectors would be a waste of money unless going for bigger power bud, roughly how much power are you after?

gtir bean

do a search.fuel pump,boost gauge and boost controller set at 1 bar.this will see 280-300bhp if the car is healthy.

Ricky_GTi-R

Uprate the fuel pump, buy an AVCR, set it to 1.3-1.4bar:)lol:), get a piggy back ecu and remap and jobs a good un, oh a front mount intercooler would also be advised. Give the car a full service and make sure it gets setup properly:cool:

Ricky_GTi-R

Also make sure your turbo shaft/seals are healthy or they will not last at that sort of boost pressure, if your turbo is a low mileage one you should be okay, however if you have some extra money, an uprated turbo would be wise :cool:

Lionel

also if you want to up the boost a AVCR will cost you loads and there not the most user friendly id go for some think like a Greddy Profect B II as there cheeper;-) and are user friendly:thumbsup:

Ricky_GTi-R

Fire & skill said:
nah, it was a blitz dual sbc :lol:
Thats what it was, somebody asked me before and i could not remember, so i said Profec B:oops: The Blitz Dual SBC is the one i would reccomend then, doddle to setup and use:thumbsup: