help fitting bits will pay $$

zxczxc

right i have my bits to fit and i have searched and searched for anything related to how these bloody things go on

theres about 100 pipes and i cant figure out how the hell to do it

i have a greddy boost gauge which i need fitting, and then straight after i have a R-spec boost controller so i can crack her up to 1 bar.

i fitted the walbro pump and spark plugs myself other day but this is just a ****in maze to me with all these pipes etc

all i can work out is the boost controller links bettween two pipes coming from the actuator near the turbo part

ant the boost gauge goes into a pipe via a t piece from the vaccum pipe that goes to the orginal sender for the standard boost gauge

i cant find any photos or anything on the search

i am in a place called alfreton, near mansfield and chesterfield, just off junction 28 of the m1

i will have sort someone out petrol costs and a nice clean £20 note to please come and show me how the hell to do this, or at least point to which pipes i need

thanks

J

justin666

Do you know where the standard sender is mate so you can plumb in ya boost gauge??? If not its a little black box on the just under the inner near side wing when you open up the bonnet. You will see a vac hose comming of the botton of it so you can just T into that.

Whats an R spec boots controller?? :oops: :oops: Is it an electronic unit or a bleed valve type?? Personally not heard of it but thats prob just me :oops:

In standard trim you will have a vac hose that goes from the actuator to the standard boost solinoid, then from there up to the under side of the Top mount IC, then out the back of the IC and into the Plenum. You basically wanna bypass the standard boost solinoid. Also remember to unplug it / remove it once bypassed.

Im based in leicester(ish) mate and may be able to help out this weekend if im not workin but as yet I dunno whether I am or not so will have to let you know.

J.

zxczxc

i'll have another go mate

if you have time i dont mind driving to you to sort it out as i would like it done properly, leiceter is only 40 mile from me

ive already buggared up once so far when taking interooler off to change plugs and not pluging the pipes back in so i was running infinate boost for about 1o mins

i imagine ive already experienced about 1.6 bar :(