HELP centre gauges

D

dlc6662000

Can anyone help with with an idea i have.

I plan to remove all three centre gauges and fit my Apexi AFC-2 in there place. I hope to replace all three gauges from the centre with HKS Direct bright 52mm gauges on the Piller in a triple gauge pod.

Is this possilbe to do and if so would I need the Mechanical or Electronical version of the gauges. Also would they just be connected to the loom for the old gauges.

Any help would be great with this idea .

Damian

coxie

i've got a picture in an old jap performance of a white pulsar with 3 different gauges fitted where the factory ones sit. try their website to see if it shows you back issues if not post back and i will scan a picture of it for you.

S

Sunny Nutter

more then likely you will be able to connect aftermarket gauges to replace the oil temp and pressure gauges, it really depends on whether the sensors match the gauges,
but I would bin the standard boost gauge and fit a mechanical boost gauge...its alot more accurate!

Si..

doesnt matter which gauges you buy, the mechanical guages are a lot cheaper than the electrical ones which is one bonus, i've also seen the apexi afc in the place where the std guages would have been, and it looked a piece of p**s to mount, hiteq do the mechanical HKS guages and their pretty well priced too.

si.