Helix or RPS

Helix or RPS

• Total voters

Keira

me to,

my helix is doing a good job of outliving standard gearboxes :(

been in 18months, still doesn't slip, launches ok 8)

A

Anonymous

first of all i dont post on here all that much and its people like you mike that give me reason not too.

if you do have a problem with james personaly and if others do too then say it too his face than behind a computer screen. and why the big interest in him all of a sudden.

if people choose not too use him then thats fine thats there choice, not yours so no need too be so immacture about it, grow up and act your age.

and concerning the work shop it doesnt matter where, how big etc it is cos most people have too start somewhere and work there way up.

ex-gtir

b19 bst said:
first of all i dont post on here all that much and its people like you mike that give me reason not too.

if you do have a problem with james personaly and if others do too then say it too his face than behind a computer screen. and why the big interest in him all of a sudden.

if people choose not too use him then thats fine thats there choice, not yours so no need too be so immacture about it, grow up and act your age.

and concerning the work shop it doesnt matter where, how big etc it is cos most people have too start somewhere and work there way up.
ask any one on here who know me i dont hide and as for james ive heard him spouting off about how great he is and how he got all this equipment etc infact he has squat
i dont attack people for no reason like some on here people need to know
period
sorry to the person who started this thread for going on :shock: :(

ex-gtir

why doesnt he come and tell me off instead of getting his boyfriend whos dad pays the bill to do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

D

disco dave

fight!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!! LOL SORRY I COULDNT RESIST IT

Mark_GTiR

ex-gtir said:
b19 bst said:
sorry to the person who started this thread for going on :shock: :(
Ha ha - not checked on this Poll for a few days and it's come in to a right cyber slanging match!! Good comments overall regarding the clutches though... looking pretty even!!

I ordered my RPS yesterday - and it's booked in for next wedesday... watch this space those people up North.. I've had a really good labour price from a guy who's been recommended to me buy the importer where I bought my R... if he's any good and I don't get messed about (touch wood) I'll let you guy's know!!

Mark

M

Mr Overboooost

Well done mike youve had your own section on here for 5 mins and you have already started fighting with the other traders :lol: :lol:

cheers
gary

A

Anonymous

ex-gtir said:
worked on any metal wide arched gtirs in your 2 car garage lately and left the actuator hose off have we
why dont you tell everyone exactly what you are as a company trying to make everyone think your a big concern when in fact you are a tin pot outfit who has no facilities for engine building and farms everything out to other people people will see through it in no time like a few have already
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
and before you say about me and my work everyone knows i do it for the love in my spare time between work and ralling for a bit of pocket money to pay for the wifes crack habit
mike
in his best fluffy voice "people,people,people where is the love :?: "
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

O

Odin

oap-r said:

I was just thinking the same :roll: And i'm the one with a bad name :shock: .

rob

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
oap-r said:

I was just thinking the same :roll: And we're the one's with the bad name :shock:
and we deserve it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
vpulsar said:
oap-r said:

I was just thinking the same :roll: And we're the one's with the bad name :shock:
and we deserve it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ok I suppose we do :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .

rob