H310 EGB info needed

johnny gtir

i can vouch for the owner really nice genuine lad he is on this site jjs has the autocross car pulsar. seen this car but it was a while ago was on the road but i think the general story was it did not get used as much as he would like due to work and the auto cross takes up the weekends. I stand corrected if i am wrong

warpspeed

Ok, can you pm me your number and I'll pass it onto the guy if that's ok, need to get your contact no anyway so I can call you about these gearboxes when I get back from work

Hardy172cup

Hi, I'm new here. Sorry to start an old thread going again but I'm looking at buying this same car now.
Did your friend buy the car?
it would be nice if I could talk to someone that actually knows the car because it is located 320 miles from me so it would be very dissapointing if I were to travel all that way to find the car is not what I expected.

Cheers,
Bill

johnny gtir

how long dose he say he has owned it ? reason for sale ? i know jim who owned the car for several years i know he sold it but not sure how many owners since then ?

Hardy172cup

The guy selling the car says in the advert 'last owner for 5 years, enthusiast'. I thought he meant he owned the car for the last 5 years but he must meen the previous owner had the car for 5 years.
he says it has uprated suspension but does not mention the breaks other than Goodrich braided brake hoses, although on the pictures I can see red calipers behind the wheels but the picture is not close up enought to see what breaks the car has.
the car sound really clean from the advert and In relatively standard condition. My main concern is what the car is like for rust underneath. Obviously I will not know until I get there.

johnny gtir

it had ap brakes but jim did offer the car at two prices i think wheels and brakes were options price dependant

gazgstar

Was this car grey by any chance? Think I seen a pulsar in a garage down my way with this reg number or something very similar to it?

sooni

hi all
the car in question is mine
i bought it from jim/jjs on here/ last October/2012/ who had it nearly 6 years.
The only reason for the sale is repair our barn roof.Im quite happy to provide more info about the car if needed also all inspections are absolutely welcome.I havnt done more than 300 400 miles since i bought it of jim,it passed MOT without issues.
Regards Dimitar

sooni

Sorry i meant that Jim had it for 5 years
About the suspension:i bought the car with the front leda coilovers on it and the rears jim said that they were noisy but he gave them to me-I still have them.
The brakes are standard that's how i got the car -just d callipers are painted red.There is no rust underneath the car jim had it under sealed but can do with been done again.Cheers

The guy selling the car says in the advert 'last owner for 5 years, enthusiast'. I thought he meant he owned the car for the last 5 years but
he must meen the previous owner had the car for 5 years.
he says it has uprated suspension but does not mention the breaks other than Goodrich braided brake hoses, although on the pictures I can see red calipers behind the wheels but the picture is not close up enought to see what breaks the car has.
the car sound really clean from the advert and In relatively standard condition. My main concern is what the car is like for rust underneath. Obviously I will not know until I get there.

Hardy172cup

hi all
the car in question is mine
i bought it from jim/jjs on here/ last October/2012/ who had it nearly 6 years.
The only reason for the sale is repair our barn roof.Im quite happy to provide more info about the car if needed also all inspections are absolutely welcome.I havnt done more than 300 400 miles since i bought it of jim,it passed MOT without issues.
Regards Dimitar
Hi Dimitar.
thanks for the info on the car, sorry I have only just replied, I have not been on here for a while.
the car sounds great but the distance is putting me off, I live about 320 miles away and I will be 7 and a half hours each way and I think it's just too far for me to travel.

Thanks,
bill

sooni

Hi Dimitar.
thanks for the info on the car, sorry I have only just replied, I have not been on here for a while.
the car sounds great but the distance is putting me off, I live about 320 miles away and I will be 7 and a half hours each way and I think it's just too far for me to travel.

Thanks,
bill
Hi Bill
i know what you mean m8
me missus is from Kegworth.I believe you text me some time ago about the car-the irony is that the weekend after we where down to Kegworth for the bank holiday so i could come down with the pulsar so you can have a look but hey never mind.
Good luck with your search I'm sure your Pulsar is out there
Thanks Dimitar