GUTTED mines for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

beany44

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

hey everyone it hit me today that ive spent a shit load of money on this even tho you cant see it lol, it needs m.o.t next week and thought fuck it im not gonna spend more money for someone else to get the benifit of it,

so sorry if anyone was interested. im back for the time being even though its gonna be parked up [;)] thanks for all the interest and kind words

in the words of terry tibbs - much love thank you goodnight

Last edited:

beany44

i know mate it sucks donkey balls but dont think i got a choice at the moment which is gay to say the least

shroom

Yer it is a example of a gtir, he is a nice guy, shouldnt be selling :cry: but you wont be disapointed

johno_c

ill be travelling a hell of a distance if i do so i want to know as much as humanly possible because ill be going to buy not to tyre kick lol

beany44

thanks shroom means alot i really dont want to sell this but doesnt look like i have much choice, will PM you now johno c

darkyGTI-R

Good luck with the sale mate times are hard at the moment I know what it's like dude!
The csa are caining my arse to the hefty sum of £400 per month untill the new year fuckers!
I wont go into details but I have paid my way for over 7years now!

beany44

shit the bed darky! thats a shitload of money and im moaning at 150 a month lol, hope it works out mate, yeah hope it goes to a decent home dont want to see it shagged or in peieces, will be back as soon as i can its a diesease i cant get away from them!! lol be going for 3rd time lucky then haha

beany44

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE
hey everyone it hit me today that ive spent a shit load of money on this even tho you cant see it lol, it needs m.o.t next week and thought fuck it im not gonna spend more money for someone else to get the benifit of it,

so sorry if anyone was interested. im back for the time being even though its gonna be parked up [;)] thanks for all the interest and kind words

in the words of terry tibbs - much love thank you goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.