GTIROC Trackday 2010

bob the builder

got mine loaded up today. put some new rear pads on.which was just aswell as one was siezed.
got spare fluids nuts and bolts.
anyone got a kettle to bring. i have a genny in the van.can supply tea bags and coffee.
also am bringing a load of burgers and a couple of instant bbqs.so plenty to go around.

P

pulsarboby

theres a cafe right at trackside bob and its not expensive, but il bring a spare kettle if i can find the thing.

my cars not ready yet but will be by tuesday lunchtime when we leave, i need to change the delimiter as it only hits 55mph even if your doing over a ton but its causing a prob at topend as the car is basically restricted so hitting a limiter

johnsy

something to think about for future events ,im spent upfor the month,

just remembered i can get cheap hire aswell,i would need to hire a van with a tow bar too as me little c2 would nt pull the skin off a chcken

warpspeed

Well thats me at Cadwell, arrived last night so just done an oil change/checkover/fit track wheels this afternoon, car seems to be happy enough after renault national day at Mallory on sunday although i had to refit the standard fuel pump as i was getting a wee bit too much fuel, car wouldn't start pulling cleanly until 7k revs!

Bob i have a stove/pans/water etc at my tent come over for a cup of tea whenever you want, i'm camped near the venue office, you'll see the black audi coupe quattro and my red n13 zx.

Is anybody else gonna be camping? If so want some space saved near the front?

johnsy

I will be driving my pulsar down now, things with the astra haven't quite gone to plan
LOL

im skint so ill see you all on the day, leaving at 4 am so ill be fooked whem i get there, i might buy acase of those redbull shots!

got my oil cooler fitted today, also greased the caliper sliders on my front brakes, fitting the rear redstuff pads the mora should be worn in by time i get there

P

pulsarboby

Well thats me at Cadwell, arrived last night so just done an oil change/checkover/fit track wheels this afternoon, car seems to be happy enough after renault national day at Mallory on sunday although i had to refit the standard fuel pump as i was getting a wee bit too much fuel, car wouldn't start pulling cleanly until 7k revs!

Bob i have a stove/pans/water etc at my tent come over for a cup of tea whenever you want, i'm camped near the venue office, you'll see the black audi coupe quattro and my red n13 zx.

Is anybody else gonna be camping? If so want some space saved near the front?

your keen lol
is it raining up there?

warpspeed

Yup! nae point driving 300 miles home yesterday just to drive back on tues night.

It's been sunny all day thankfully! was a fair bit off rain at Mallory on sun, still made it all the more fun going round the ouside of evo's in a fwd car, a passenger in one of the evo's said the owner was right pissed off! lol

warpspeed

cool, that doesn't look too bad, certainly not a bad as sat at Mallory and Cadwell looks like it'll dry up quickly

P

pulsarboby

warpspeed.....are you coming for a few beers tomorrow night at our hotel?
youll get all lonely stuck in a field with a candle and harmonica:lol:
we'll be there from about 8 if you wanna pop over, its only five minutes drive from the track through the little deserted lanes