Gtir wanted

J

john86

Hi i am new to this site looking to purchase my first gtir after hearing all the horror stories about reliablity i must be mental but im willing to give it a go.I live in ireland but am willing to travel to the uk to pick one up as theirs not a lot over here,basically im after a black one preferably lowish mileage car i can use everyday willing to pay good cash for a good car not really interested in huge power cars as it will have to get me to work and back eveyday.Thanks:-D

J

JamesTurbo

have a very clean grey one 57k let me know if you're interested

P

pulsarben

john86 said:
Hi i am new to this site looking to purchase my first gtir after hearing all the horror stories about reliablity i must be mental but im willing to give it a go.I live in ireland but am willing to travel to the uk to pick one up as theirs not a lot over here,basically im after a black one preferably lowish mileage car i can use everyday willing to pay good cash for a good car not really interested in huge power cars as it will have to get me to work and back eveyday.Thanks:-D
hi i have a black one which im putting in for a new mot in the next fortnight, real low mileage 35k, lots of reciepts old mots to prove, been off the road a while as i couldnt afford to run it but now due to change of circumstance im selling, let me know if you want more info, regards ben

P

pulsarben

davey red.r said:
exactly whats so funny about that iv owned it for 5 yrs and only put 5k on the clock plus have every mot since import verifying mileage along with original import invoice and first uk mot stating the mileage