GTiR Wanted

N

N1CK

Hi guys, I'm new to the site. In the new year around february time I'm looking to buy a GTiR. I don't know a huge amount about them so what should I be looking out for? Good points and bad. Also, is anyone on here looking to sell around that time. Many thanks, Nick

P

pulsarboby

pm me nick as il shortly have 2 for sale

btw welcome to the club!

Scotty

pulsar for sale

Im actually going to sell mine shortly:doh: i dont really want to as it is so much fun but i do really need a bigger more practicle car (what am i saying?):der: You can find some pics of it in the gallery in the black section just look for my user name. I have also just had a brand new front mount fitted, stainless exhaust manifold, stainless exhaust elbow and front pipe, oil and filter change. PM me if your interested:thumbsup:

B

Bennymc

Hi,

Did you mention your budget???

I have a very nice black example with decent mods and oodles of history possibly coming up soon.

Plus, it's nowhere near as expensive as the two that have been suggested to you above, it's £3k worth of car all day long to the right person but I am willing to take a cheeky offer at well under this. It really does go well and has been well looked after.

Drop me a PM if you want full details and any more info....

saddler

Bennymc said:
Hi,

Did you mention your budget???

I have a very nice black example with decent mods and oodles of history possibly coming up soon.

Plus, it's nowhere near as expensive as the two that have been suggested to you above, it's £3k worth of car all day long to the right person but I am willing to take a cheeky offer at well under this. It really does go well and has been well looked after.

Drop me a PM if you want full details and any more info....
put a photo up ^

B

Bennymc

Have only got old ones at the moment and want to get it cleaned first before taking some new ones (it's dam hard to find the time with the dark nights and all this wet weather!!!!!)

gunmetalgtir

Bennymc said:
Cheeky cnut! I bet it's no where near as good as the two listed about though! ;-)

Probably just another shitter ready for bob's scrapyard in the sky! :lol:

B

Bennymc

gunmetalgtir said:
Cheeky cnut! I bet it's no where near as good as the two listed about though! ;-)

Probably just another shitter ready for bob's scrapyard in the sky! :lol:
We'll see.....

Anyway, nice way to welcome a new member.... thanks very much mate!

B

Bennymc

Also, mine's driving around by itself, not advertised off the back of a trailer with the bloke saying that if it doesn't sell he's going to break it...

As far as I'm aware there's nothing wrong with mine, just giving the bloke another option. No need to slag my car off without knowing the first thing about it! I'll leave it at that ;-)

saddler

well your a little late to join up if your selling up..and try making a contribution before you use the club as your selling aid

B

Bennymc

Been on Nissangtir.com for a while but had difficulties getting on here because the spam filter apparently didn't like my email address.

Anyway, the car isn't actually for sale, just guaging interest...

I'll try and contribute a little more, in fact I've just replied to your thread about the Chatsworth Rally, sounds cool...

O

Odin

Bennymc said:
Anyway, the car isn't actually for sale, just gauging interest...

Be warned that as a non member you are not allowed to sell your car on this forum anyway, This is one of the ways we protect our members from any dodgy sellers.

So please don't post anything else gauging interest in your car or try posting a for sale add, Because they will be deleted straight away.

Apart from that welcome to the club matey ;-) .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bennymc

Sorry...

Car's not for sale and I'm definately not dodgy...

Thanks for the welcome...

gunmetalgtir

Bennymc said:
Also, mine's driving around by itself, not advertised off the back of a trailer with the bloke saying that if it doesn't sell he's going to break it...

As far as I'm aware there's nothing wrong with mine, just giving the bloke another option. No need to slag my car off without knowing the first thing about it! I'll leave it at that ;-)
Same goes to you fella, when your saying that my car is expensive when anyone who's seen it will tell you that it's worth every penny! ;-)

If your going to spit the dummy out anytime someone make a comment about your car that you don't like you'd be better staying on the modifiers site! :lol:

Oh and get some pics of your 2k shitter up then so I can see what it's like! :lol: :lol: :lol: