GTIR wanted again. FTO swap?

DRC

I am considering selling / swapping my 1995 FTO GPX MIVEC (manual).
The reason is I fancy something new to sink my teeth into, hopefully a GTIR as i have had rebuilt one in the past.) I am looking for a sunny GTIR, Impreza, Evo, Starlet or anything with a turbo/high performance. (The more standard looking the better I.E no body kits, spoilers, lights etc...) But also I am looking for any thing extremely cheap to run I.E 1.5 dci Clio, 1.4 hdi 206, Seat Arosa 1.4tdi /1.7d. Or something along those lines. I can add some money for the right deal so let me know if interested………anyway.

Right My FTO has had 3 owners since being imported in 2001 all of whom are FTOOC members. I have an extensive history with the car including a large folder with every single receipt since import. It has not long been converted to MPH. The car has covered a total of 68,000 miles. It has had a cam belt some 1 and a half years ago at 50,000 miles and a new clutch at 55,000 miles. It last had a service 4 months back including a gearbox drain and fill with Landrover 94 mtf fluid. The car has 6 months tax and 4 months MOT. The car has a full service history since being imported. The car is in super condition if I may say so. On with the spec …..

2.0 V6 1995 FTO GPX manual.
PAS, Remote locking, power steering, folding electric power mirrors, climate control ABS.
CAT 1 thacham approved alarm/ immobilizer/ pager with documentation.
4 month old 18inch alloy wheels with 225 tyres.
Standard 16 inch wheels with nearly new tyres
Blue flame s/s exhausts system
De-cat pipe ( fitted). Comes with CAT
Cold air induction/ Piper air filter.
Professionally under sealed.
Clear side repeaters
Tinted windows
Tinted rear clusters
Lowered (45mm) on apex springs (Comes with standard springs too).

Kenwood double din touch screen DVD/ mp3 media centre.
Kenwood component front door speakers
Infinity rear 6x9s speakers
Dyna matted rear end/boot.
Optional vibe sub box and amp.
Silver rimed dash/clocks.
New mats

Not so good bits: The driver’s seat is slightly worn on the bolster (drives side)
There is an occasional annoying knock from the n/s/r shocker. ( Shocker top I guess as the drop links are fine) And the front springs could do with refitting as they occasionally do clunk on lock to lock.
Other than this there really is nothing else wrong with it. The paint work in great condition other than the normal small stone chips up front.

(I will add more interior and engine photos very soon )

I hope I have covered it all any questions please feel free to ask

Price reflects condition (well in my eyes) £3800 or a swap...... let me know email me at
danielcollard1@yahoo.co.uk

300bhppulsar

i got a pulsasr worth about 3000 atm few parts not yet on ??