Gtir Modifiers site.

vpulsar

There has been an awful lot of bad blood over the years, not saying I'm against the idea just I was surprised that's all.

Mad

There has been an awful lot of bad blood over the years, not saying I'm against the idea just I was surprised that's all.
Lee is a decent guy and I understand why he took so long.

Have definately noticed a lot more foot traffic lately to the site as well which is good.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Unfortunately there is always going to be some 'bad blood' between 'competing websites', it's only natural but Lee obviously doesn't want all of his and the other guys hard work to go to waste.

We're all here for the same thing at the end of the day and it's decent of him to direct all info over this way.

vpulsar

Don't forget that you've mellowed too Rob. - You haven't pissed anybody off in months! :sweatsmile:
I'm just an old duffer these days buddy and still no pulsar to drive anyway so I don't come on often enough to upset anyone lol.

Jon Olds

2016 events:my pulsar tarmac rally car is sadly under utilized at the moment, any sprints available in 2016, or anything that's vaguely competitive?
Jon
(its not that powerful: 280hp on a 34mm restrictor, but that doesn't bother me, it can still motor along)