GTIR for Sale

D

doctorc

Here im selling my beloved Pulsar GTiR in Rare Marble White. The car has been in my family since import to the uk and has been an excellent car. It is the rarer Marble white colour and has several sensible modifications namely an HKS air filter, Mongoose stainless exhaust system, Sheepdog dump valve, Nismo shocks with Eibach lowering springs, grooved discs with ceramic pads front & rear (only covered abt 3000 miles), 17 inch alloys, White dial kit and pillar mounted boost gauge. The car has had all the difficult jobs done ie New clutch fitted within the last month, new fuel pump, new starter motor, new radiator, thermostat and water pump. The car also has a Cat 1 alarm system fitted with remote central locking!
The car is in very good condition for its year and extremely reliable it has never let me down. The only reason I am selling is because the GTiR has only covered about 3000 miles in the last year and it deserves to be driven more.
The car is MOT'd till 14th August 2009 (yes thats a full years MOT) and taxed until end of January 2009 Although the Mileage shows 121000 miles the car showed 90000 Kilometers before it was converted to Miles so the actual mileage is a lot less
The car also has a turbo-timer fitted

Looking for about £3000 ovno

Last edited by a moderator: