gtir for sale

A

alexpulsar

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDselling my gtir for 2k after owning it for 2 years due to big ends knocking.the car is very clean and tidy ,its a black 1990 h plate with elec s/roof, umbrella and all usual spec.i spent 10k on the car last year inc a full forged engine rebuild. the head has been polished and ported with tripple cut valve seats hks 264 cams with brand new cam sprockets from main nissan dealer.the engine has wossenor forged pistons ,knife edged lightened balanced crank lightened bala flywheel.and balanced rods.all the new parts which were from nissan and fitted are a water pump ,timing chain both chain slippers ,stat all seals and gaskets except head gasket, which is a 2mm cometic .also new cap and rotar arm, mag 88m leads hks plugs ssq d/v also has top mounted mocal oil cooler.it has a front mount with the front bumper proff cut out neet and tidy a brand new radiator starter and alternator which has been chromed along with everything under the bonnet which has been polished or chromed all with blue samco hoses.it has an exedy race clutch.17"alloys with new rubber 10 months mot 3 months tax for what its worth?lowered mongoose ex inc de cat 3"tail pipe.all glass tinted proffesionaly.cat 1 alarm immob.all the body work has been colour coded ie the plastic arches front and rear bumpers color coded, door handles and mouldings etc.it has a turbo timer ,apexi SAFC 11,apexi electronic boost cont and an apexi pillar mounted boost gauge all white lockwood dials interior is spotless.oh its got a walbro pump and fsi power boost valve.and polishe strut brace all underneath has been proff wax oiled and i fitted nissan front and rear anti roll bar bushes and front nissan roll bar stabiliser links.also fitted a short shifter and oil catch tank recently.kenwwood cd usb h/unit 10"pioneer sub kenwood door speakers and tweeters and infinity shelf speakers 6x9s.2x amps.im only asking £2000 for the car hence big ends need cash asap as i have got a new car which cleaned me out of cash if anyone is interested call me on 07843100154 anytime .regards alex SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!

Last edited by a moderator: