GTi-R Wanted

Joni

Car found and payed. Thanx to all that contacted me and my friend.

I will be contacting people selling some parts if needed.

Last edited:

Joni

check out pistonheads mate. doubt there will be many with forged pistons for 3k!

yes i know the situation but as i said i am open to see some BIT more expensive ones if they are proper.

The reason i posted here is that we have seen few of the pistonheads cars and if they are good prcie there is not a single reciept or the sellers try to lie their eyes off.

Joni

is this any use to you joni? certainly unusual and very low mileage too, all runs and drives perfect
http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55034 if so then pm me

i have actually had a look at the black one you have at your website. seems to be pretty nice.

the idea is to find one running a good and safe 350 or so, but i am open minded and even if it has a bit less but overall condition is above average, i'm interested.

the ony thing about papers that has to be noted is that i need the full V5 to register it here and the papers NEED TO HAVE the original reg date in JAPAN marked. Why on earth? well if there is only the UK date shown, it will be considered as newer than it is as our officials will look at the reg date in uk if there is no jap date anywhere.

Last edited: