Gti-R i'm considering

sparky paul

alot of time and money gone into it, would say it sounds well..obviously seeing it in flesh is totally different though. ( sometimes)

IrishDan

Sounds like a forum car mate, if its got all recipts and proff of work carried and a rr graph would be a great car that id want a quaife gb in it for that price tho, do you know what to look for ect when buying??? some one told me the other day that 700cc injectors would be streched at that bhp as im doing a build to similar spec atm but mabby someone will correct me.
Happy bidding:-D

greggyboy

I'm going to view it next weekend as the guy is away this weekend it does look like he's spent time and money on it

greggyboy

He has all proof for everything thats been done i believe its got a rr graph as well i haven't spotted any R's for sale with a quaife in for a long time it would like you say be better but i'm not doing a cash deal i'm swopping my car for the R so i'm a little limited as to what i can get and there aint many out there anyway at the minute

hkspulsar

That looks and by the spec sounds like a minter, especially like others have said if it has all the receipts then looks like a good buy, but what are you swapping it for out of curisoity?

Smo

Great car - belongs to Sadsack on the Modifiers site. There's documented history of the rear arch restoration, respray and engine build in the Member's Section. Definitely worth buying. Watch the gearbox though, he was having issues with it last time we spoke.

pulsar craig

im pretty sure the gearbox is all sorted now, seen it a few times in the flesh, its a mint car and you`ll be looking for a long time to find a more sorted r

greggyboy

i'm swopping my ep3 type-R he wants a more normal car and i want another real-R and we both want similar money for our cars i hope it comes off i've been looking for another decent R for ages and i'm sick of being offered uk poobarus and r5 turbos for my car i know you guys aren't that fond of ep3's but i just wanted a newer car but the pulsar bug won't leave me alone

greggyboy

Great car - belongs to Sadsack on the Modifiers site. There's documented history of the rear arch restoration, respray and engine build in the Member's Section. Definitely worth buying. Watch the gearbox though, he was having issues with it last time we spoke.
How long ago was that as it says in his ad its a rebuilt gearbox in now with no issues i spoke to him the other night and he seems very genuine he said any questions to ask so i'll run it by him

Smo

How long ago was that as it says in his ad its a rebuilt gearbox in now with no issues i spoke to him the other night and he seems very genuine he said any questions to ask so i'll run it by him
Fair enough bud - it was a few months back. My fault for not reading the advert - as soon as I saw the car I recognised it!

In that case - it's a fabulous car, buy it!

greggyboy

thanks buddy there are very few decent ones about at the minute,i'm just gutted i can't get it until next weekend i think the only issue i will have is sorting the front seats as they don't come forward very much so access to the back is awquard but thats nothing really

sadsy

Hi, my last gearbox was abit worn, sincros had gone but had no issues wth it for 3 years, swapped it before I got it mapped, box off pulsar craig, it's absolutly perfect shifting. Who's car did this use to be...... I've had it since 2006 I think and it was a wreck when I got it, ivedone all the work myself, got all the pics of everything I've done, reciepts of the parts in the engine, all the old engine parts, spare heads, helix clutches, spare gbox, all I can say is pop down and have a look bud! Cheers for everyones comments.