GTI-R for sale-nice one

M

maxseivewright

A genuine rebuilt Pulsar for sale, Taxed and tested ( Jan. '09 ) 131,000 on clock--- made up of 115,000kms, had clock changed to mph in Jan.'01 complete rebuild in April '04 clock at 124,000.Car has done just 7000miles since then.
Sigma immobiliser
Tarox vetilated front discs
Uprated suspension
Findanza ally flywheel
new reconditioned gearbox (Norris designs )
Exedy organic clutch with bearings
Large turbo
Water injection kit
Rebored and refaced block
Oversized forged pistons
Metal head gasket
New bearings, timing chain
New fuel swirl pot
samco hose kit
K & N induction kit
Spare set of wheels and tyres
front mounted cooler supplied ( not fitted )
car has been professionally prepared and resprayed in Midnight blue
360 bhp on rolling road at Powerstation 26/07/05 ( graphs to show )
£5000. or offers (sensible)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

maxseivewright

:doh: sorry can't download pictures,send me your email and i'll send pictures

John

Saddlers right pictures would help, as would a more detailed info on the car e.g current mileage, whether it has tax and Test, specific details on modifications such as make of front mount, vehicle history etc.

As you claim it has 360bhp a RR printout will help as theres alot of people that will claim you picked the number out of the sky, so best to prove them wrong.

Anyway good luck.

saddler

John said:
Saddlers right pictures would help, as would a more detailed info on the car e.g current mileage, whether it has tax and Test, specific details on modifications such as make of front mount, vehicle history etc.

As you claim it has 360bhp a RR printout will help as theres alot of people that will claim you picked the number out of the sky, so best to prove them wrong.

Anyway good luck.
These are the photo's that have been sent to me !! you need to ask the owner to put up details up
Im just posting the photo's for him !!

John

saddler said:
These are the photo's that have been sent to me !! you need to ask the owner to put up details up
Im just posting the photo's for him !!
I know Saddler, my comments were directed at the owner not you ;-)

gtirneil

Looks nice and clean till you get to the exhaust :(

Good luck with the sale pal and get a spec list up.

M

maxseivewright

anyone who is really interested can bell me 01905620350,they can see all my bills paid for and dates ,all MOT's since i had car , graphs from Powerstation, etc.

saddler

Odin said:
That stupid departure exhaust must devalue it by at least £2000 chav pounds :shock: :doh: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: .

Rob
Come on Admin(odin) delete these stupid ass posts and let the paid up member Advertise his Car

this is the car tha passed me in Gloucester a few months ago, i was driving through Dursley at the time. Nice car, me and the owner looked at eachothers pulsars and smiled :-D8)

saddler said:
Come on Admin(odin) delete these stupid ass posts and let the paid up member Advertise his Car
Yer too right, if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything. Odin seems to have a habbit of pointless posts.... Keyboard warrior I think :lol:

Last edited:
bloodey hell, your daugter must be clever then. Has she taken a pulsar engine out, fully re-built it and got it back in working fine then all by herself? im impressed.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I know wheels are personal choice, but I'd change them if I wanted to get 5K for a GTI-R