GTI-R 2006 Calendar Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

houghy_1

Any news on when these calendars are gonna be ready
and an updated list of confirmed payers please,cos i wasnt on the last list :? :? :?

Matt

T

The Artist

houghy_1 said:
Any news on when these calendars are gonna be ready
and an updated list of confirmed payers please,cos i wasnt on the last list :? :? :?

Matt

Ok all orders recieved below...

paz

GTI R RA ( will help you with PayPal or sort something out)

GTiR_Mic

Sickboy

gtirpulsar

Boucherie

houghy_1

fire & skill

Mark_GTiR

JIW

I am sure thats it but please say so if you have sent an order as last time I found some in my junk mail folder

Calendars are being printed now then they will be binded and sent out

J

jiw

The Artist said:
So far confirmed payments from

gtirpulsar

JIW

Sickboy

Plus GTI R RA has ordered but I will help him with PayPal

Thanks You
Missed me off the second list matey :wink:

T

The Artist

Mark_GTiR said:
Mark_GTiR said:
I posted a cheque mate!! Some time last week it was so you should have it by now!

Mark
Just checked online banking too - Cheque's been cashed matey.

:?:

Mark

Yes sorry we have your order...

JIW - Yes we have yours to, just missed it when posting the names

I have updated the list.....the calendars are coming along nicely and we will soon be sending them out..

T

The Artist

Crikey!!...its very quiet on here...

Does anyone know what happened to the site logo. I have PM the 'powers that be' but no reply....

G

GTI-R Kid

I wouldn't worry too much about it being quiet - its the weekend. Most people are on during the week while trying to avoid work :lol: :wink:

T

The Artist

Stephan said:
Hi,
I have send the Money on Monday. Hope the it will arrives at your home immedeatly.

cheers Stephan

I got the money fine...thanks a lot. I have pm you to in case you dont see this.

Mark_GTiR

I would have expected more orders. How about all the people that put their cars forward and got on?!? There ain't 12 people on the list... why bother putting your car forward if you ain't gonna buy it.. :roll:

T

The Artist

Mark_GTiR said:
I would have expected more orders. How about all the people that put their cars forward and got on?!? There ain't 12 people on the list... why bother putting your car forward if you ain't gonna buy it.. :roll:

Its no problem, but thanks for the support. I dont do this to make loads of money or anything. I really enjoy making calendars and other stuff, I should really start the calendars a lot earlier so to give people more time.

Maybe next year I should also do xmas cards (if the managment dont mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.