• Photo 20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Artist

daz said:
fair point sorry didnt mean to offend anyone. my choice of words are sometimes not as what i would want to say thats all

No problem and thanks for the apology not many people would do that :D

You are not the only one to be unhappy I had a photo sent that did not come through right and was unreadable...so I sent a message asking for it to be re-sent and I would wait for it...I waited and waited but had to get the poll up.

The lad just PM saying he was on holiday and is now going to send the photo...I of course had to tell him its to late :cry:

Dooie Pop Pop

Hill_Billy said:
Paz's Fan Club said:
paz said:
Its got to be 14, just for something a bit different 8)
Paz
I agree with you! It's just SO cute... looks like a little orange, hehe, you could even say a tangerene! :mrgreen:
Love you paz! MWAH!!!!!!!
dooie?????
FUKK OFF I WOULDN' T VOTE FOR THAT PIECE O SH!TE IF HE PAID MEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHRRR! :evil:

:wink:

B

bex

i like the one with the smashed mirror and the thorns

very artistic! ;)

B

bex

its good because its a little bit edgy and different

it also looks mean and angry! which reflects the R really! :lol: :D ;)

Fire & skill

Vintage member
bex said:
its good because its a little bit edgy and different

it also looks mean and angry! which reflects the R really! :lol: :D ;)
did you vote for it as well? i liked the thorns and even the way the car looks warped on the mirror

paz

Dooie Pop Pop said:
Hill_Billy said:
Paz's Fan Club said:
paz said:
Its got to be 14, just for something a bit different 8)
Paz
I agree with you! It's just SO cute... looks like a little orange, hehe, you could even say a tangerene! :mrgreen:
Love you paz! MWAH!!!!!!!
dooie?????
FUKK OFF I WOULDN' T VOTE FOR THAT PIECE O SH!TE IF HE PAID MEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHRRR! :evil:

:wink:
:lol: I'm just trying to remember when it was that you actually told me you like it (the car that is :roll:) :lol: :p

Paz

O

Odin

Is it just me or was most of them pics pants :? :?: .

I thought the only good one was the first one, The rest I wouldn't want to see at all apart from maybe 15 as well :wink: .

rob

B

bex

the one of the black one on the track is good

and the white one in the sand :lol:

hmmm

vpulsar said:
Is it just me or was most of them pics pants :? :?: .

I thought the good one was the first one, The rest I wouldn't want to see at all apart from maybe 15 as well :wink: .

rob
I tihink it's just you mate :wink:. I mean there are a lot of good pics in there. Number 13 for example. :lol:

O

Odin

I don't think there all cr@p, I just don't think most are good enough for me to want to pay to see or hang on my wall :wink: .

Very little effort has gone in to most of them :? a couple of pics of a black pulsar stuck on the drive :shock: who cares :roll: .

I quite like the rear 1/4 pic of the red R 8) and 1 and 15 where both good too :D :wink: .

Zia's pic in the kitty litter would of been good if it had been zoomed in and clearer :wink: .

rob

hmmm

vpulsar said:
I don't think there all cr@p, I just don't think most are good enough for me to want to pay to see or hang on my wall :wink: .

Very little effort has gone in to most of them :? a couple of pics of a black pulsar stuck on the drive :shock: who cares :roll: .

I quite like the rear 1/4 pic of the red R 8) and 1 and 15 where both good too :D :wink: .

Zia's pic in the kitty litter would of been good if it had been zoomed in and clearer :wink: .

rob
I'm just messing. Trying to win a few votes for myself :twisted: .

Status
Not open for further replies.