GT500 Elanor

marcymarc

RishiGTiR said:
So basically i can buy an impreza for say £3k and this kit for £6k.. How much to have it all built.. Basically an on the road price..?

Id say 15k minimum, the majority of the price is the cutting,welding and fabricating the impreza chassis to mate the two cars together, so it would all depends on labour costs in the end.

the perfect car is the rover/austin maestro as it is exactly the same wheelbase as the original rs 200 so the majority use the mg maestro turbo as a base car, this makes the kit cheap as chips as its basically a maestro turbo thats been reshelled :lol:

The original kits were called the banham200 but banham went bust in 2004, another guy called bob something or another has now got the moulds , ill try and find his website for you....i was only on it the other day, but its a right tw*t to find.

DanDud

RishiGTiR said:
So basically i can buy an impreza for say £3k and this kit for £6k.. How much to have it all built.. Basically an on the road price..?
Iv got prices but didnt want to say on here as im not allowed to advertise.

But if you bring the donar car (impreza or sierra) can be really tatty but chassis has to be straight.

RS200 £6500 for basic build, ready to slot your own engine in, suspension of your choice etc, this is a firbre glass shell, we can paint what ever colours of your choice, and prep the firbe glass for paint (takes a week trust me!) at extra cost. Suspension, wheels etc at your cost, the £6.5k gets you a rolling bare fibreglass shell ready to finish of yourself. A fully finished turn the key drive away car can be done for around and upwards from £12k.

GT500 basically the same, choice of engines etc (V8 only btw ;) ) starts at basic build £7.5k. Add your own performance parts at your cost, or if you buy them and give them to us we can fit them at extra cost. Again fully finished car ranges from £16k upwards, depending on interior trim, engine spec, gearbox etc etc.

You keep speaking to us throughout the build to see if your happy and we can advise you on the best solution.

We are based in Chorley, but no website currently.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
DanDud said:
Yeah they were Aimee :D
They where fine machines!

Maz - if only they would do that, how ace would that be :twisted:

Last edited:

DanDud

maz said:
sell me the original elanor and il be interested :p

The original eleanor isnt up for sale, but hes been thinking about selling it, something around the £50k mark and he would maybe consider it. Puts out around 400bhp and a lot more torque, wipes the floor with the RS200 which has around 350bhp.

marcymarc

DanDud said:
Iv got prices but didnt want to say on here as im not allowed to advertise.

But if you bring the donar car (impreza or sierra) can be really tatty but chassis has to be straight.

RS200 £6500 for basic build, ready to slot your own engine in, suspension of your choice etc, this is a firbre glass shell, we can paint what ever colours of your choice, and prep the firbe glass for paint (takes a week trust me!) at extra cost. Suspension, wheels etc at your cost, the £6.5k gets you a rolling bare fibreglass shell ready to finish of yourself. A fully finished turn the key drive away car can be done for around and upwards from £12k.

GT500 basically the same, choice of engines etc (V8 only btw ;) ) starts at basic build £7.5k. Add your own performance parts at your cost, or if you buy them and give them to us we can fit them at extra cost. Again fully finished car ranges from £16k upwards, depending on interior trim, engine spec, gearbox etc etc.

You keep speaking to us throughout the build to see if your happy and we can advise you on the best solution.

We are based in Chorley, but no website currently.

I wasnt to far out with my prices then :-D