gt3071r

bopper

Im having problems with the oil return on the new turbo as the 3071 sits lower than the origanal and slightly to the side, what have other people done to overcome this problem

ashills

just fitting one at the minute aswell
what u need to do is heat up the standard pipe with a blow torch and when ts red hot bend it sraight so it lines up again then i change the fitting in the block to a plumbing fitting and have a small piece of copper pipe sticking out that i then join up with a but if 15mm rubber hose

ashills

if it can wait till morning im doing an over nighter getting turbo fitted so ill take pics of it all to show you its pretty simple

bopper

any update on this, just really need the turbo fitted now, i should of just got someone to do it in the first place

P

pulsarboby

where you from bopper? thought ashills was gonna do it for you!

ashills

fitting mine now out in the pissiing rain taking photos so will do a full fitment guide and have pics of oil drain in a few hours dont wanna stop for to long or i wont go back out and finish it lol

bopper

Im from bromley bob, ashills never said he would do it forme, hes doing one at the moment and then gonna give me a how to, i just dont want to do it myself anymore

P

pulsarboby

if you can wait around 2-3 weeks then il do it for you, but ive got 3 Rs in at the moment awaiting engine work, and only me to do them as my new recruit has just left, as he couldnt handle a few f words being chucked at him:roll:
so at the mo im up to my neck in it.
can possibly do it mobile at yours too, but that will be extra

thats of course if alan doesnt want to do it for you, not gonna nick jobs off him as he contacted you first.

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
and only me to do them as my new recruit has just left, as he couldn't handle a few f words being chucked at him

You really need to curb that temper of yours bobby, People don't go to work these days to have some rambo wannabe chuck f*cks into them all day long :doh: :roll: .

Maybe you should get some anger management or try being Mr Nice for a while, Well at least as long as it takes you to get the back log cleared anyway :shock: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

thing is i werent being nasty to him, its the same thing as what you said to me the other day, some people just cant take a little bit of abuse.

one bloke i had who was 22 actually burst into tears when i told him off for dropping my bike once:shock: how can you work with people like that?
theres far to many mummys boys around now days, which is a shame as this lad had the makings of a good mechanic, im a bit gutted really!

i may even consider giving dooie pop pop a job as he has offered on a pt basis, and at least he can handle a few insults without crying his eyes out.
and hes got nice skinny arms, which is good for getting in all those awquard places:-D

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
i may even consider giving dooie pop pop a job as he has offered on a pt basis, and at least he can handle a few insults without crying his eyes out.
and hes got nice skinny arms, which is good for getting in all those awquard places:-D

That and he loves a good ar5e banging :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

lol was waiting for that!
yep that too, il make the little runt squeal, he can be my bitch:lol: :lol:

M

madmax

i think i have some that came with my engine but never fitted as im running a stock turbo and the std pipes are fine for me

bopper

Could you have a look for me please as this is really holding me back now, just really need it sorted.

ashills

just cause u got a stupid manifold that will put the turbo in wrong place and burn everything in site dont mock us guys will usable power lol