Group N GTi-R Manual in Paper

Nad

Haven't stuck this in the for sale section as it is going for free and want it gone asap but if it gets moved so be it.

Having a clear out and have found one paper copy of the Group N GTi-R manual.

Cover the postage and its yours.

L8rs

Nad

billy187

I will have it if its still available? Drop me a pm with your paypal address and il stick some money in there for you.

lakeview

you should really copy it and give it to a moderator so it can be put on the site for all to use

rob

warpspeed

yeah that would be a good idea, the site could then sell paper copies to raise funds for the new Porsche.....:roll::lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
you should really copy it and give it to a moderator so it can be put on the site for all to use
I can get you the link to download it if you want. - I make no claim of ownership, but GTiROZ make all these things freely available... and Shalom isn't buying a Porsche. ;-)

(He would buy an NME or Nismo Pulsar instead.)

red reading

down load link please george, i have lost the copy i had and cant remember my login for gtiroz either............i am a numpty!!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Group N manual as .pdf

There are also some videos, a parts list, the Group A Homoglation document, and a copy of FAST there too.

...and they've got a mirror for all that.

This is one of the reasons I'm scornful of people trying to sell dodgy copies on CD or on cheap paper (mainly on eBay). - They clearly didn't pay for what they're selling, and if they did that's no excuse to rip other people off.

Nad

If people are still selling copies paper or otherwise they are no doubt from my copy as I was the first to digitise it and clean it up back in 2005 and since 2009 it has been available on the net. The original copy I recieved was sourced from Habib, not a clue where the GTIROZ version came from, I may have emailed it over, too long ago to remember, or care lol.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Chances are good that it's yours originally then. - GTiROZ is really good at hoovering-up all these things and putting them in one place where everyone can find them.
The videos are a good example; you could just say "they're all on youtube, look for them", but instead they're all archived so that you can download them.