Grey GTiR For Sale (SOLD)

Sweeny

CAR NOW SOLD

A mate (stu-gtir) will be selling his R soon as he has a new born baby :-D and needs cash to buy a house aswell :doh:

Its a Grey H reg car with a mint shell, no rust and good interior!

REBUILT ENGINE
SCORPION S/S EXHAUST WITH DECAT
HKS EXHAUST DOWN PIPE
STD. KYB SHOCKS WITH 35MM LOWERING SPRINGS
WHITELINE HANDLING KIT
K&N AIR FILTER
15” BLACK 5 SPOKE WHEELS
C’S SHORT SHIFT GEAR LINKAGE
BRAIDED CLUTCH FLEXI PIPE
STRENGHTENED CLUTCH PEDAL BRACKET
UPRATED WALBRO FUEL PUMP
HKS S40i IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS
GREDDY TURBO TIMER
30PSI PILLAR MOUNTED BOOST GAUGE
SPARCO FRONT STRUT BRACE
COBRA CAT.1 ALARM & IMMOB.

ENGINE SPEC:
> Jun steel liners
> JE Forged Pistons
> Knife-edged crank
> Balanced, standard rods
> ARP conrod bolts
> Lightened and balanced bottom end
> All new bearing and seals
> Racewear head stud kit
> Brand new 1.2mm Steel headgasket
> Brand new Helix Clutch
> Brand new rebuilt standard turbo

The engine has done less than 1000 miles.

Will come with the standard top mount intercooler unfortunately, but cut-out & meshed front bumper.

As can be seen by the spec of the engine, the car has potential to be a monster with a bigger turbo setup & management etc...

He wants £4k for it.

Pics to follow.

Any interest, comments or questions then please ring stu on.....07918 023248, please dont pm me or ask anything here as i wont be able to answer it. Ring that number for anything....thanks.

Last edited:

Sweeny

_____________________________$$$____$$_________________$$$__________ _$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$__________$$$__$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$_______ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$___________$$$_$$$$$$$$$$_____ $$_$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$__________$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$____ __$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$_________$$$$$__$$$$_$$$$$$___ _$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$$______$$$$$$$__$$$$___$$$$$__ _$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$__$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$__ _$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$___$$$_____$$$$__ $$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$___$$$$_____$$$$__ $$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$____$$$_$$$$$$$___$$$___$$$$____$$$$___ $$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$____$$$___$$$____$$$$___$$$___$$$$$$___ _$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$____$$$__________$$$____$$$$$$$$$$_____ _$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$__________$$$___$$$$$$$_________ _$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$__________$$$__$$$$_____________ _$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$__________$$$____$$$_____________ $$$$$$$$$$$________$$$___$$$$___$$$__________$$_____$$$$____________ $$$$$$$_____________________________________________$$$$____________ _$$_________________________________________________$$$_____________

stu-gtir

Hi, fella's, Car will be up and running this week end, just waiting for my new turbo to arrive. Had a few people interested so if your interested let me know ASAP.

Cheers

Stu.:-D

stu-gtir

Car Is now running but has developed a water leek from the back of the inlet. im hoping that someone can tell me that i dont have to take my engine out again.

Cheers stu

P

pulsarboby

you can get to rear coolant pipes from underneath (assuming that poxy y bracket isnt still fitted) bl00dy awkward though!

btw very nice looking motor, and a bargain for someone at that price!

stu-gtir

pulsarboby said:
you can get to rear coolant pipes from underneath (assuming that poxy y bracket isnt still fitted) bl00dy awkward though!

btw very nice looking motor, and a bargain for someone at that price!
The Y Bracket has been taken off so ill see if i can get to it tonight.

In two minds whether or not to sell at the mo, don't think i have seen one as clean as mine and it would be hard to find another.

stu-gtir

What a bar Steward of a job that was, ended up having to take the engine out to get at a little poxy pipe:x Think i set the world record for getting it out and backin again tho!!!!

stu-gtir

due to financial probs, this car has to go asap, it currently has no tax or mot but is a bargain at 4k ovno. the car only spent 1 month on the road since the last mot so wont need anything to get it through.

This car has also been magazine featured twice, you might remember it as phil cavannaugh's old R

grab yourself an absolute bargain.

Cheers

Stu.