grey gtir for sale PICS ADDED

S

simzy

hi all,
just wanted to put my gtir up for sale to see if any one fancies my pride and joy, i want it to go to a like minded owner if possible,
spec: engine.
hks forged pistons, hks metal head gasket, hks 264 cams, arp rod bolts, blue printed and balanced bottom end. R33 front mounted intercooler R33 fuel pump, tube torque exhaust hks filter, full stainless pipe run,
blitz dsbc boost controller, hks afr, cusco catch tank, mocal top mount oil cooler, allways run on mobil 1 15w/50 fully synthetic oil, changed by me every 3k miles without fail. and shell v power fuel.
chassis:
tein coilovers and pillowball top mounts,
whiteline front and rear roll bars, all the poly bushes
tarox 10 pot brakes (brand new discs and pads) ebc rear discs,
cusco strut braces front, rear and front lower,
raceline RL7's with brand new toyo T1R tyres,
inside: its got R32 front seats momo wheel and pedals and kenwood head unit, infininity components and small sub, amp and a kenwood 10 disc changer,
this car is in A1 condition with a rebuilt gearbox and a new helix clutch,
theres bound to be some stuff ive missed off this list but thanks for looking! RICH
£5500 no offers please i think thats a very fair price for this spec car. .
phone 01482 845573, 07976454117

Last edited by a moderator:
S

simzy

its still got a standard(ish) turbo its supposed to have a stg 1 hybrid on but its factory to me! it runs 1bar most of the time and 1.1 when its play time, its made 315bhp at 1.1 at well lane and 326bhp on 1.2.
im located in hull mate thats east yorkshire. il be taking the car to thorsby park
jap show and to the JAE. thanks RICH
also i forgot to say that this has not seen any winter road salt for the last 4 years its not my main car
its just a toy.

S

simzy

ive sent some pictures to my friend who's going to put them on for me! soz
a bit rubbish with this pc lark. theres some in the grey section on this forum.
but if you send me your email add il send some straight to you. my email is pulsar@pulsar.karoo.co.uk

S

simzy

thanks guys . . .
yer it is niges old car, only i bit cleaner.
nige was good freinds with ian at hitec, and he built the engine for the car just before i bought it, im now good mates with nige and he still likes a quick blast in it.

K

kan

is it legal with only one light?
sorry if that\s a dum Question .)

A

andrew

Hi mate, what is the mileage?
How long is the MOT nad TAX?
How long have you owned the car?
I will be at the jap show so will have a look, which stand will you be...

S

simzy

the clocks have 120k on but its had new diffs gearbox and engine rebuild, its done about 30k since the motor was done, still like new, the oil comes out clean i put it in my daily runner, it will have a full mot when sold it runs out next month, ive owned it over 4 years,
the headlight vent comes out in 5mins to pop the light back in, ive never been pulled with it so far! but dont use the car at night with it in, thats asking for bother.
il be at thorseby park on the sunday, and il park with what ever gtirs i can find.

S

simzy

oops. . just had the mot done and i got the mileage a bit wrong, the clocks now say 105k not 120k, only a slight mistake, its only done 2.5k since its last test, gearbox rebuild saw to that. thanks RICH

S

simzy

sorry mate, these wheels are like hens teeth so il hang on to them, thanks!
yes ive been to york drag and elvington a few times raced as well as watched
i only live 20 miles ish from them both. .
thanks andy il see you at jae. . hope the weathers better this time were going for both days