Grey GTI-R Wanted

D

_dave_

Hi Guys

Right im thinking of getting my first GTI-R. have thought a lot into them and finally decided ill take the plunge.

im after one in great condition, with no engine problems, i will have a mechanic when i view one anyway so if there is any faults i will find them :)

I want a grey gtir with lowish mileage, low if any modifications, and in good condition.

i have around 4k to play with, i think this is a fair amount for the criteria described above.

oh and not 10000000000 miles from me , Kent :)

im fussy, but its a car!

thanks

Dave

D

_dave_

yeah the thing is he is 500 miles away from me with lots of mods and high mileage :lol::lol:

D

_dave_

Fire & skill said:
well there was a minter on here just last week - looks like you missed it
which one was it? just looking through the forsale now.

N

Nik_GTI-R

Fire & skill said:
Yep he missed out on that 1.:-D :-D :-D

Guy from up in Wick flew down and picked her up.Knew he wanted it as soon as he seen the condition it was in and how well it ran.Was worth more IMHO but was struggling to sell for higher than £3.5k.Was sold within 4hrs of being on Ebay.

The engine and box in that car came from my car. I owned it for a short period and took all the good bits from it. For another £1k you could have mine as i don't use it anymore as have been building my house and just don't have time to drive it.