GREY bonnet intercooler vent wanted

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
So you want an entire bonnet, or just all the fittings for the one you've already got?

I'm assuming that's a factory colour, so have you considered buying from Nissan? They can get you parts in new condition with all the bits that will be guaranteed to be free from damage.

bensmith907

just need the center vent (scoop), is it worth buying from nissan, the only time I've tried to buy from them in the past they wanted to charge me 611Euros for a new CV joint

bensmith907

just Incase anyones wondering I got the part number and asked Nissan. Its a steal at only £357 +VAT unpainted

needless to say Im still looking for one!

geoff pine

The last time I asked about the rubber seal for the Maine vent it was £38 + vat and that was about four years ago.

johnny gtir

no just the center one with all fins ie grill's in good condition pre painted with the ruber seal intact as he has wrote several times now

P

pulsarboby

ben i gave you a vent in the boot when you bought the car, what happened to that as it was all in good nick and grey aswell?

ive got one down here if you still need one pm me

bensmith907

there's a 5p sized hole in it from one of those gay assed amps that was floating about in the boot when i got it. ive got two broken vents now lol. promise I'll be careful with the next one

P

pulsarboby

sorry ben my mistake, no grey.
my mrs has got grey but then theres 50 shades of it:-D

so he still needs one chaps!

SunOnGTiR

Hello,
I've got a grey R bonnet in the garage with the vents,etc.
Let me know if you're interested.
I'm in Southampton.