greddy plugs t7341-8

M

madMATT

hello peps just taken these plugs out of does anyone know of eqivilant iriduim
in denso or ngk need top buy locally asap

Shaun

:wink: I've got Denso's in at the mo,as soon as i have got my money's worth out of them,they will be coming out and i will be going back to NGK's as the Denso's keep coming loose :shock: And not only on my car :!:

mattygti-r

not suprised, Densos also have a habbit of the tip of the plug braking :shock: would never never use them

HKS ones are Densos (or made by them even if htey cost x2 the price)

just use NGKs 8)

stugtir

where do u guys get ur ngk's from? and do u know the part number,

im gonna have my car mapped on 1.2 bar soon so what heat range will i need?

stu

M

madMATT

now lets get back to the question does anyone know where to get these plugs? or there equivilant
thanks very much

I

Innovate Performance

Have had quite a few problems with the hks plugs, As was said earlier the tips breake off :(

mattygti-r

Innovate Performance said:
Have had quite a few problems with the hks plugs, As was said earlier the tips breake off :(
thats cos they are shite :lol: from what ive hear seems to be a constant problem with DENSO plugs (HKS)

I

Innovate Performance

madMATT said:
now lets get back to the question does anyone know where to get these plugs? or there equivilant
thanks very much
I will find out if we can get the Trust plugs for the GTiR we Use the Trust Plugs in the Skylines, Work very well.

mattygti-r

yep you can get them for GTI-R was looking at them myself but the NGKs are jst as gooda nd 1/3 of the price im sure 8)

LJ

Just had a look on sparkplugs.co.uk and could only find one type of NGK Iridiums, would these be suitable running at 1.1 bar??

A

Anonymous

LJ said:
Just had a look on sparkplugs.co.uk and could only find one type of NGK Iridiums, would these be suitable running at 1.1 bar??
ive got them plugs and im running 1.3 and all is ok