Got my Numbers on:

G

GTI-R Kid

Don't suppose you have a side pic at all? Hard to make out the ones on the door - but the one on the bonnet looks [8D]

Do you drive around with the tape over the headlights all the time[?]

Rob

nickg123

I uploaded the wrong pic, and the site i used only lets you upload one a day! Doh!

I'll put the others up over the weekend! The one on the bonnet is a genuine Rally plate from the Lebanon Rally, a guy sold it on Ebay as he competed there but never used this sticker - it's a Marlboro sponsored rally too! What a find that was [;)]

www.anythingcars.net - Make All Your Pulsars Dreams Come True [8D]

A

AZ STE

Nick,
Dont know whether you have already thought of this,but some years ago quite a few companies used to pay for your car to be logoed up in their liverey.I think it would be well worth while getting in touch with Marlboro over use of you car for promotions advertising etc you might even get your spraying costs back.[;)]really eye catching[:D]

A.....Z Ste

G

GTI-R Kid

Now thats a nice photo - you should be proud of the car mate. She looks seriously [8D]

Rob

E

EddScott

All I can say mate is "Funking Awesome!!!!"

The side pic should be in the new Wallpaper section on the GTIROC site.

Its all fun and games until someone loses a bollock!!!

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i fink your r looks the nuts [8D]i like it loads proper rally slag [:D]you shood get a rollcage the that wood set it of sweet [:D]

it aint S**T if it aint an R