gorgous weather!!

how gorgous is the weather out! im in essex and its been toally blue sky for the last few days its even warm.. whos dusting off the R's for a sunday run.. :-D

O

owens

id love to, im southend and it looks fantastic, but ive just had an op on my shoulder so im not allowed to drive for 2 weeks, how unlucky is that

jameswrx2

It's great isn't it!

I actually had my gti-r out yesterday for the first time in a while, me and the mrs. went for a little drive.

Yep mines been out since Friday for the first time in a while..been able to fit some parts and take it for a spin 8)

Weather looks to be staying this way until Thursday too!

Dan

saddler

dan-hipgrave said:
Yep mines been out since Friday for the first time in a while..been able to fit some parts and take it for a spin 8)

Weather looks to be staying this way until Thursday too!

Dan
come on get some photo's up

saddler said:
come on get some photo's up
Havent fitted anything new visually lol. A delimiter/converter and boost controller...I have just given it a wash, clay and wax though so its looking georgous!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Removed ABS and more interior :-D

Fixed some niggles and car’s still dirty as ever…

O

owens

kirko said:
finally removed the chip eh?:lol:
i wish it had :doh:

na my shoulder keeps trying to dislocate so they went in with a camera to have a look about, so ive got 2 weeks with no R and im stuck at home not being able to do a great deal :crutch:

John

gunmetalgtir said:
Well seen that none if you stay in Scotland, talking about having good weather! :lol:
Weather was good in Scotland, altho I was working so it was irrelevent :doh: