gorgeous R for sale

P

pulsarboby

[SIZE=+0]have just got this car in and am putting it up for sale as i dont want to break it (far too good for that)[/SIZE]

the underside of car looks like new with polybush everything (even down to a refurbed rear subframe) and whiteline kit with polybushed sway bars
the bodywork is rust free and gleaming black
the interiior is also immaculate. the soundproofing has been removed and the whole floor area has been painted in satin black with battery relocated to boot.
i know the guy who owned this car and hes spent almost 2 years getting it to this stage but had to sell as hes fallen upon a bit of a hard time!
also this car has never seen a track (just incase you think its been thrashed) i can assure you it has'nt

can also supply most of standard interior if you want to put back that way!

heres the spec

fresh engine build (standard but with tomei steel 1.2mm gasket) 150 psi across all 4 pots
gab adjustable suspension all round
4 pot wilwood big brake kit with new pads
braided lines
17'' champgne gold rims (which i dont mind swapping for another set if you dont like them)
cobra monaco S seats fitted to front
race harnesses fitted to front
momo corsa wheel & boss
momo gear lever
b+m quickshift
front and rear cusco braces
cusco catch tank
rollcage
nismo mudflaps
free flowing aem exhaust with turbo elbow (lagged)
mongoose rear section with 5'' tip
aem wideband lambda kit fitted
hks turbo timer
hks plugs (new)
hks mushroom filter induction kit
hks ssqv dump valve
straight through decat pipe containing wideband sensor
new walbro pump fitted
racetech boost gauge
greddy profec b11 boost controller
safc11 fuel controller
carbon fibre plug cover
fmic kit fitted (lagged pipework)
nismo driver footrest
nismo mudflaps front and rear
front mount 19 row setrab oil cooler
3'' filter to turbo hardpipe induction kit (lagged
battery relocation kit to boot
whiteline rear arb
polybushed drop links
refurbed subframe and radius arms with full polybush kit
clear side repeaters
kenwood head cd unit
immobilzer

car is also fitted with sunroof, it has covered 53,600km on the clock and is all taxed and mot,d,
really is one of the cleanest cars ive seen
will be selling at £3995.00 no offers.
car will be downloaded on my website at end of week!

P

pulsarboby

lol yes im collecting a few of them now:lol:

funny you should mention showroom though as im looking at a few now. will only be selling Rs though!

P

pulsarboby

yeah it is rich. i do feel really sorry for the member on here who had to sell it though after hes put so much hard work into restoring it over the last couple of years:sad:

they say that one persons loss is anothers gain which is true, but hes a real nice fella and its not nice to be in a position where you have to sell something that you dont really want to, i really do hope he gets himself sorted out which im sure he will in time.

R

riske

Dam Bobby this one is fresher than mine! Didnt know you had this one up your sleeve! Should of waited a bit longer and got this one!!! lol. And That is a very good price! you should get a showroom Bob with 5 ramp garage so you can still work on cars...

P

pulsarboby

just came out the blue jamma i didnt know i was getting it till friday

R

riske

I know i was playing! Especially with the circumstances, how would you of known?! Anyway, you are the man for pulsars! You should honestly take things to the next level. Your a diamond geezer plus you dont sell shit! = good business.

Makes sense!

P

pulsarboby

well thanks for the compliment jamma:-D its nice when people go away with a big grin on there face and makes it all worth while i guess.

wont be able to get my crash helmet on anymore as my heads just got 2 sizes bigger, and yes it is possible:lol: :lol:

P

pulsarboby

cheers tom
tbh i reckon it will be as most people are skint at the moment. il put it on my website at the weekend and if cars still not sold by around december then il break it as i cant afford to have cars sitting around for months on end.
if you are genuinely interested then i will hold it with a deposit as im in no rush for the money.

i can also arrange finance on cars if needed!

EVOBAD

finance that sounds good will £5 a wk do it bob:lol: ,your getting some nice pulsars in these days that red one & this one look top cars:chained: :car: :lol:

Braveheart

pulsarboby said:
[SIZE=+0]have just got this car in and am putting it up for sale as i dont want to break it (far too good for that)[/SIZE]

Do you do partx Bob..... I can give you my R (40,000mls, careful owner :doh: ) and a gaggle of part for that, or most of that ..... you can keep the wheels amonst other parts... ;-)

P

pulsarboby

sorry scotty just got in and missed your call
il give you a bell tomorrow as im off to night nights in a minute as im knackered lol

may be to late with this car though as ive 2 people that are really wanting it but as i said il call you tomorrow regardless.

clive.....hows about £4 a week and a packet of fruit pastilles every week for the next five years:lol: :lol:

S

stuart

lokks like just the ticket with a bit more interior in it this looks like a clean low km car. Is the speedo in km or mph and is it std engine intrnls or something more? cheers stu.:thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

this cars now sold stu, was just standard internals.
the guy i bought car off spent almost 2 years getting the car to this condition.
was probably the cleanest looking car ive ever had in, but it will be on its way to scottyland later this week!

antgtir

That looks a real bargain mate, id have been tempted to sell that for more tbh.

Glad youve not had to strip it as its too good for that from the pics youve put up.

Sounds like business is busy still for you, hope it continues considering the current climate, well done matey.

Ant.