Good Condition Gtir

T

Tim_GTIR

Hi everyone im looking for a good condition, well looked after r, pref in black :)!! cash waiting for the right one.Thanks Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

Hello matey ;-) .

I'll tell you what will happen shall I ;-) , You will find a pulsar for around £2500-£5000 and then after a few month you will realise if you haven't smashed it up by then :doh: , That you really can't afford to run it :doh: :roll: , And the next add will be " I'm selling my pulsar what do you think it's worth" :roll: :doh: , Or Pulsar breaking for cheap spares ;-) .

My vote goes for "whoops I've smashed my pulsar" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

M

m34ts_pulsar

lol odin very true.. ive got one for sale tim, ive added a thread the other day, im wanting around £3700 for it.. ive spent over £4k on it in less than a year getting it right, its a black 93 L reg, 10 mot, 5 months tax, its now got a healthy unabused engine in it producing 286.6bhp at 0.9 bar, new hybrid turbo was installed just before i bought the car, brand new AP Paddle clutch, brand new stainless steel mongoose exhaust, brand new discs and pads all around, white dials, hks turbo timer... the list goes on mate! ive now realised with the traveling i do i cant afford to keep it!

giv me a pm if your interested mate or a ring on 07969695478

;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim GTiR

Holy shit I thought I'd been posting in my sleep then :lol:

Thats very similar to my username!! :twisted:

All the best with your R ownership,

Tim

Lionel

hi dude welcome to the forum, if you looking for a car i no of one that will be over in the uk in 4 weeks time.