Going to need a goose within the next month or so.......

paz

....... has anyone got a picture of the 5 inch tail on their car, and can you point me in the direction of the best place to buy it.

Unfortunately the exhaust has decided its on its way out and I can't be arsed having it fixed again!!! :roll: :lol:

cheers all

paz

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
paz said:
....... has anyone got a picture of the 5 inch tail on their car, and can you point me in the direction of the best place to buy it.

Unfortunately the exhaust has decided its on its way out and I can't be arsed having it fixed again!!! :roll: :lol:

cheers all

paz

Hiteq sell the 5" Goose.... Got mine from there...

Hope this pic of my car helps...

Rishi

Mr GTiR

Ring Collins performance and ask to spealk to Martin. Tell him Andy Chan sent you and he'll sort you out.

If you want a custome made Mongoose pm me and i'll let you know my contact :wink:

P.S. ( those Speelines look the bollox was thinking of getting these in 16")

paz

Mr GTiR said:
Ring Collins performance and ask to spealk to Martin. Tell him Andy Chan sent you and he'll sort you out.

If you want a custome made Mongoose pm me and i'll let you know my contact :wink:

cheers buddy ;)

Get em bought, its between a set of those and some superleggras for me.... if I ever get the money together now!!! lol

paz

Mr GTiR

Paz, it's either Speelines orCompomotives Mo's. I have found another light weight wheel but not going to tell you (weight 4.6 kg's) :wink:

new wheels are on my 'shopping list' but due to the amount of money on my rebuild the wheels are somewhere at the bottom of the list :cry:

paz

well i was gonna splash out mate, but seeing as this zorst is prob gonna cost around 400 notes fitted, I may have to wait a while :( lol

go the speedlines, lovely wheels those ;)

paz

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Mr GTiR said:

Had them for about 2.5years now... They're fookin tidy!...