Gimmie all you got

Jen-italia

antgtir said:
A nice suspension setup would be good to as its amazing how much additional response you get from an uprated suspension setup.

Greddy are supposed to be the best out of the affordable units available lol, as already mentioned get the Greddy Ultimate for more control over fueling and timing etc.

Sod the drag sprints and get it on a track lol much more fun imo :)

Ant.
Ive never gone around a track before...

Jen-italia

Also, at around 100 kph my antenna falls down onto the roof, when I go to put it back up I get sharp little shards of whatever its made of lodged in my finger, it hurts like hell!

B

Beachsleeper

Lookin good, White. Is the best colour. That would be glass fibre in your fingers.

Mr GTiR

Jen said:
Does AEM make EMS for the pulsar or do you have to wire it in?
If your not going for big power then AEM is a bit overkill for your needs.

Either a GReedy Emanage or pick up a cheap Apex i Power FC Pro (has built in launch control :thumbsup: ).

CanadianR

take the antennae out. I did on my car. You can get a shorter one from somewhere, a red GTiR on the forum had a short antennae. I don't know where to get one though.

youngsyp

Jen said:
how far will an SAFC II follow with the modding of an R?
For the cost of these, you may as well spend the extra few $'s and get the Emanage. It's far more capable and, will let you minipulate the ignition map too.

youngsyp

gunmetalgtir said:
How much does the emanage come in at?
I think you can get the Ultimate for around £450, with harness, if you shop around.

In the UK though, for that money, you could have the stock ecu remapped and have a not insignificant amount of change !

Jen-italia

youngsyp said:
For the cost of these, you may as well spend the extra few $'s and get the Emanage. It's far more capable and, will let you minipulate the ignition map too.
Hmm, ive had a couple and they werent that expensive, i thought emanage was insanely expensive...

Dooie Pop Pop

Jen said:
Hmm, Ive had a couple and they weren't that expensive, i thought emanage was insanely expensive...
the old emanage blue with with all harnesses (except map sensor) comes in at around £280 top dollar, that's more than enough for a mildly modded R;-) (i have one and im running around 420bhp on a gt3071) with a bigger (gt28 or larger) turbo you' ll definately be needing bigger injectors and hotter range spark plugs. for the gt28 and gt35 you' ll need a bigger maf or a map sensor and probably a new clutch and gearbox rebuild in about a week:lol:

gtiroc has about the bst online search engine you can get as long as you can spell lol!:lol:

i have no idea why someone changed your username, i didn' t and i liked it as it was :lol: change it back;-)

you can get a mines ecu for around £200 which ups your boost level to 1.2bar and will give your car around 320bhp without all the hassle of remapping, pulsarboby had one for sale recently;-)

change the fuel pump, renew all the ignition components for new, rewire the fuel pump and reinforce all the earths if possible:)

its good to hear from a lady owner that knows her stuff btw:thumbsup: pm if you want a hassel free life from these single losers:roll::lol:

Last edited:

Jen-italia

Great info, Thanks Dooie.

I don't know why they changed my name either, apparently the mod that did it was "offended" by it. If I could change it back, i would. But then I would probably get booted out of the site.

Keira

Dooie Pop Pop said:
hotter range spark plugs.
suppose there was a 50/50 chance of getting that bit wrong so it would be abit harsh to label you a complete mong for it :lol:

O

Odin

Jen said:
I don't know why they changed my name either, apparently the mod that did it was "offended" by it. If I could change it back, i would. But then I would probably get booted out of the site.

Well it could only be one of two complete PC apologists we currently have as mods I'm afraid :doh: :roll: , I didn't find anything wrong with your name as it was :der: :? .

Make that one of the two because only one is a site admin :doh: :roll:

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen-italia

Jen-italia

You wouldnt believe how many people a little bit younger than me asked if i was italian.

I have that username on a very popular canadian site for people aged 14-60, altho its mostly 14-25