Gearbox Oil

• Thread starter Little Miss Road Rage
  • Start date
O

Odin

oap-r said:
and a big hand to don juan for spelling a complete retort correctly :twisted: :lol:

must be a 1st for you casanova :wink:
That't right take it out on the afflicted :oops: .

rob

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
That't right take it out on the afflicted :oops: .
got a stutter now as well or is it a lisp :twisted:

it's only cause i know you can take it without running off crying to the mods,biatch :twisted:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
it's only cause i know you can take it without running off crying to the mods,biatch :twisted:

I'm far to old to get upset by any of your old 5hite old man :lol: :lol: .

I'm just sitting hear thinking of that £50k I have still to spend to catch you up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

And that my car should do over 400bhp on the standard motor :wink: And if I did just to see your face would make my hole 2 year's off the road worth every second :lol: :lol: .

rob

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
I'm far to old to get upset by any of your old 5hite old man :lol: :lol: .

I'm just sitting hear thinking of that £50k I have still to spend to catch you up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

And that my car should do over 400bhp on the standard motor :wink: And if I did just to see your face would make my hole 2 year's off the road worth every second :lol: :lol: .
good man rob :D

oh,that one really hurt :shock:

sam will make sure you don't anywhere near me :lol: anyway you'll need more than 400bhp to drag your fat ar-se down the strip faster than me :twisted:

can just imagine the 2 of us at somewhere like crail and blowing the 2 cars up 10 yards off the line :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

speak to you next week,you old tart :wink:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
can just imagine the 2 of us at somewhere like crail and blowing the 2 cars up 10 yards off the line :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Now that would be a funny sight :lol: :lol: :cry:

rob

O

Odin

vpulsar said:
And she went to the big hunk of burning love for that help :shock: :lol: 8) .

rob
Or maybe that should read BIG TUB OF BURNING LARD :oops: :cry: .

ROB

kyepan

why don't those two just get a room, so they can don the deer antlers, chapps, rub lard on each other and have a little £20 note bar b q... while chanting madly into the night.
:roll:

L

Little Miss Road Rage

I like the way these threads start out as serious stuff and finish off as funny stuff. Thanks V and OAP-R for the advice and the laugh.