Funny scam!!!!!!

LeeB

decided to put my pulsar on ebay to see what the interest was, the auction runs out tomorrow at 1 and iv had tons of messages and offers so when a woman called "kerri Lippet" message me today asking how much I take I told her and she said she wanted to buy it now as a gift for her boyfriend, fair enough she wanted to deal through paypal. sent a request to her account for the funds to be transfered as she asked. what i get back is a "genuine" email from paypal, and it looks identical compared against my other emails from there telling me that the money i asked for has been sent plus a£1000 extra? it then goes on to say that the funds are being held by paypal until and i am not kidding when I say this I pay the extra £1000 through a nigerian money transfer firm:der: called "weston union" who will in turn send someone to collect it and ship it back to nigeria to a bloke called "Funsho James":doh: who lives in a place called ile ife, osun state in nigeria and you could not make this shit up, he lives at no2 candy road!! what are these people on? anyway the silly nigerians email is gbengaeba@hotmail.com and there also a IM name she gave me which is YAHOO;nickkytom.
I know you would have to be completly retarded to do this but i thought id just let you all know that these thievin bastards are out there trying to do us all out of our hard earned readies and feel free to add to the extremley abusive emails iv been sending to which strangely they havent replied too, how odd!!!:der:

lilmark

ive had this in the past with a scooby i was selling he said he would give me £10,000 for the car which was £6,000 for the car an i was to give the person who pics the car up the other £4000 to pay for the transfer via western union

whytie

Ive had the same thing with an i phone i was selling, saying money will be released once i send them the tracking number.

LeeB

its unbelivable they actually get away with stuff like this it just reminds me of that guy from phonejacker "George Adendewengo"

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Hello Mr Lee sir, I am having the genuine moneys for your car. If you would give me your bank accounts details I will be transferring the moneys in genuine Nigerian dollars sir.