Fuel Swirl Pot

Empty Pockets

I 'm after one of the attain ones myself mate, there on rhdjapan or nengun for about 230 delivered i think, I might email them later to see if they come with an inbuilt pump and if theres any room for a discount/groupbuy?

bracpan

I also like the idea of the Attain S/pot as you can fit it under the bonnet. Been trying to find out who actually makes them, and what country etc.
Phil

Empty Pockets

attain / ksp engineering Phil, There japanese or italian, can't remember which country for sure, only that i couldn't read it. lol

P

pulsarboby

I also like the idea of the Attain S/pot as you can fit it under the bonnet. Been trying to find out who actually makes them, and what country etc.
Phil

there made in italy phil, there are different types but the one i have is around10x6x2'' which is fine for short to medium bends but on very long sweeping lefts that can run out of fuel too.
you still need to get the main in tank pump located lower down for it to work efficiently.
a bigger unit will obviously keep more fuel in the system for a longer duration!
but would have thought it would be ideal for sprints etc