Fuel Filter

A

a11ova

Im after a new fuel filter as mine has sprung a leak underneath. Where's best to get one from? Am i best going to nissan for one? cheers all

A

a11ova

MarkTurbo said:
Might be a good idea, unless your expecting to find one at the local Ford dealers or something :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sarcastic as ever fella :p keep up the good work lol

you at japshow this year by the way chap?

MarkTurbo

You know you can always rely on me for a sarcastic reply ;-)

Yeah i'll probably go, would be nice to run my car down the drag strip with a turbo thats blades arent touching the compressor housing this time :biggrin1:

Camping again anybody :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

a11ova

Of course dude. Bringing plenty of larger etc :D Will be running my new 'R' down the strip as always, but this time will be running 1.3 bar to see if it all goes pete tong LOL

A

a11ova

tell me about, 2 oil cooler hoses at the back of the engine and turbo elbow gasket..... £58 from nissan :(

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Is it the filter or the rubber fuel hose? I'd be surprised if the metal filter has a hole in it.

youngsyp

Fast Guy said:
Is it the filter or the rubber fuel hose? I'd be surprised if the metal filter has a hole in it.
I'd be surprised too. I did however have the hose going from the filter to the FPR. When I replaced it, my fuel consumption improved by 10% ! :)

A

a11ova

i think i bent the end when i was trying to get the old pipes off to replace with my braided lines.