Fucked off

firemandan

Sorry not been on here for a while but finally got my car running perfect thanks to Danny and Edd and fusion. But due to things out of my control iv got to sell the car. So here goes I have a couple people look at it and love it but no reply. So put it on Flee bay. Bidding goes well
and it up to £4600 with two hours to go. The highest bidder has called to confirm he's genuine. Then I get a message for someone else of this site. I believe Gtirblackmat or Blackgtirmat form Cambridge. Who makes me a great offer gives me a load of shit how he had one and wants this one it's perfect. So a deal is done I take it of eBay and he then fails to pay deposit then I start getting stores about how he's other car is now in garage and he will
be down this weekend with cash and guest what a text to say he doesn't want the car! So I'm a bit fucked off as the car would have sold. So lesson learnt never use eBay far to many day dreamers/ wankers
People be aware if he says he's going to buy something its probley not going to happen lol. Rant over lol

vpulsar

Stick it back on not much else you can do buddy, Most people buying on fleabay are wankers though.

Rob

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Can you contact the highest eBay bidder and give them a "second chance offer"?

jamesgtir

Feel your pain dan. I saw your car on there & looks a extreamly nice example. I agree eBay is full of dreamers. eBay doesn't work out cheap to list items anymore either. Best of luck with the sale tho.

bracpan

I feel for you, been through simular discusions and bids all bloody year.....have had interest of 3 sites in the last week and so far the idiots cant even get back to confirm or decline....the worlds full of arseholes and unfortunatley they speak through them as well..they must get a kick out of it...dreamers and wankers.
Hope you get it sorted soon
Good luck

johnny gtir

Can you contact the highest eBay bidder and give them a "second chance offer"?
worth a try what puts me off in this case is you think someone has biddded it up for a friend not expecting to be the winning bidder or with a car they have turned up but found issues Not the case here just sayin

My mate dose this shit all the time rings companys for things like quotes on turbo conversions or engine swap wiring details wen he knows fine well he has not a chance in world of affording parts etc. people selling stuff knocks them down ask for pics but again can not afford stuff i go crazy when he tells me. Wasting peoples time stopping genuine info or sales. Seller ends up selling cheap a month later or removes due to time wasters trouble is he has to much time on his hands so fills his day"s bordem up. Get a f ing job or life i tell him

bracpan

It happened again on the weekend,,,bloke rang about buying my Pulsar, talked for ages on the phone, and he was going to ring back Sunday to arrange a time to come down to see the car... guess what.,,I had a call back......so I,m crossing everything I had that I will be lucky this time.....if I was religious I would now be paying.....

Last edited:

shroom

I know what your saying bracpan, I like to talk and some people do too but they dont like to buy, I had loads of calls with people asking is it quick? Any marks on the bodywork? Its a fucking 20 year old shitbox what do you expect lol

grim_d

I often find it the other way too though, no reply from people selling cars when asked reasonable questions about the car.

Was texting a lad about a gtir last week. ad states he has more pictures available, was texting back until I asked about body condition and for the pics. It's understood these cars are a bit crumbly but I'm not going to the other end of the county without some reassurance that's it's not completely rotten.

shroom

Sometimes the genuine buyers get watered down by clowns so you get so demorilized you cba even replying
I had 5 different numbers call me once ( living near the midlands you get alot of Asian "car salesmen" phoning up) "oh mate is it quick?! Any knocks or bangs, take 1k yeh? After a few of them its na bother...