FS: 4 standard wheels and tyres (all nice and legal)

P

phil.cavanagh

Hi,

Apologies for the post here, but it's been so long since I visited the forum, I didn't realise it was 'pay as u go'....

These are the wheels and tyres off my original sunny, and have been in the garage for the last 6 years. Moving house now, so need to shift them.

Make me an offer..., buyer collects from Gloucestershire.

I came across some bits and pieces from my sunny days, and found the print out of the dyno run done at PowerStation with these wheels and tyres on the car just after the Nitrous was fitted in May 2000, lots of wheel spin...302.5 BHP / 333 lbf-ft

Anyone still here from the early days....?

Cheers.
Phil.

BenD

phil!!

im after some original wheels!!

where in glos are you? i live in gloucester, and work in chelt :wink:

cheers

Ben

P

phil.cavanagh

Hi All...

OK, Ben - I live in Dursley, but also work in Cheltenham - so I'm sure we can sort something out.

Send you a PM with my detials..

Early... well, I bought my first R in Feb 2000... (got to be early'ish ?)

My current garage...., looking a bit sad these days (I have a 3 year old daughter), but I've been through a few jags, TVR or two, and ran an M5 for the last couple of years. Still have the MegaBusa (running 542bhp/tonne), which I can still scare myself with, plus a new SV650S when the traffic starts to pi** me off.... + a 3 series to run to work in. Currently looking for something silly again.

Glad to see the community is still active... what sort of power are we up to these days..., anyone got 500+ yet ?

Phil.

MarkTurbo

phil.cavanagh said:
what sort of power are we up to these days..., anyone got 500+ yet ?
Yes, but most people are still trying to work out if you can run 1 bar ok :lol: :lol: :lol:

P

phil.cavanagh

Good to see that things move on..., but also stay the same !

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
phil.cavanagh said:
Glad to see the community is still active... what sort of power are we up to these days..., anyone got 500+ yet ?

Phil.
Check out TOTB5 this year, if all goes well there'll finally be 10Gtirs and a good few 10sec ones at last.

Rishi on here is hoping to ultimately have 700bhp if all goes well with the mapping etc.

Lower power cars are putting in very good times these days. mid to high 12s and sub 4sec to 60 from 1bar cars. :)