front ext exhaust

red reading

so we all agree,pulsars are a piece of sh1t,they breakdown,there very fast,they can be made to corner,side exit exhausts are noisey,subaru's are o.k,and it's a good new year,and yes we spend to much money on these and any other car we own... bit of a wiggley road to get to this conclusion

sadsy

Gav, hows your shitter ha ha, just been reading all this toss/bitching, and id forgot that it was about your front exit exhaust!! so when are you fitting your under car neons then hmm!

Gav_Kara

Gav, hows your shitter ha ha, just been reading all this toss/bitching, and id forgot that it was about your front exit exhaust!! so when are you fitting your under car neons then hmm!
Not just my front exit there slagging off haha!
There already fitted mate im going for graphics down the side next propper fast and furious style lmfao

Radleigh

The reason I'm still here is that they can't seem to find anybody reliable or grown up enough to replace me at the moment, It's quite a mundane job having to delete all the dodgy posts you lot make and move stuff to the correct sections.

Rob
I would like to do it

sadsy

Not just my front exit there slagging off haha!
There already fitted mate im going for graphics down the side next propper fast and furious style lmfao
Im spraying mine pink with yellow wheels, karen told me its the way forward, also im gonna route my exhaust through the roof. 8)

:boink:

Last edited: