Front bumper guard

british rallying as long as you can get as much of it to me as possible we should be able to work the rest out from pics and dims from others that have them fitted already.

The front part is rusty, really rusty.. I had to cut the fixing bolts off, the bolt heads had rotted. Your get the gist of it when you see it. It fixes to the underside and to the front of the lower cross member thingy me bob..... I can do a drawing of the centers to each fixing hole if you like? easy as its upside down for me ;-)

a rough drawing would be helpfull but we can alway oversize or slot the holes to allow for adjustment but my design fried will know best about that as will try and get some drawings made up of all the bits so its easier to manufacture as most sheet metal places insist on drawings these days.
makes life easier if more need to be made further down the line aswell.
can you send the skid plate you have in the pic aswell which will be very helpfull to make sure we have got the hole positions right.
thanks

What's the title of the thread, you said, keep it on topic? Contradicting yourself are we Gary?
if i want to change the topic then thats up to me seeing as i started it :roll:, what i object to is individuals coming on here trying to hijack the thread for there own gain.:fu2:
if you dont like it go and start your own .

I see you coming back after all these years, trying to make a quick buck and fucking off again.. Some if us are not stupid.
says he who just send some bumper guards to america.

well i did wonder when some fuckwit thought i was only back on here to make money out of people but i am sorry to disappoint you but i am not interested in that as i have a decent day job .

not that its anything to do with you whatsoever what i am going to do but for those that need it in black and white ,i am buying another gtir after neally killing myself on the bike i had and i want to kit it out with all the bits i had on it before .

i was only going to get 1 offs made but if anyone did want one aswell then they would only get charged what i paid for them as not interested in fleacing all of you so called stupid gtir owners(only a complete cock would think that)

admin can you delete this twats posts as he is begginning to get on my tits.

let this be the end of it as i hate keyboard warriors.:wuss:

Admin can delete whatever, I am no keyboard warrior. I go to meets, meet people face to face, and don't hide from no one. Think Iam right and hit a nerve.

We have had it in the past, someone says there getting a gtir. Make parts instead, never get a gtir, take everyone's money and fucks off.
Just look what happened to Whitye. We all thought headlight grills were going to be made. Whitye sends it to someone. That persons fucked off and Whitye has now lost his rare as fuck headlight grill.

Sorry, just trying to protect everyone, yes I know you are and old time owner, but times have changed. Trust no one.

red reading

We have had it in the past, someone says there getting a gtir. Make parts instead, never get a gtir, take everyone's money and fucks off.
Just look what happened to Whitye. We all thought headlight grills were going to be made. Whitye sends it to someone. That persons fucked off and Whitye has now lost his rare as fuck headlight grill.

Sorry, just trying to protect everyone, yes I know you are and old time owner, but times have changed. Trust no one.

ahh the headlight grill, the same guy that caused nowt but shit producing parts off the other forum......maybe white should try visiting him and collecting his stuff back as we had too, it's why he was not allowed on here because he was delaying on stuff he had of me and a mate.

MarkTurbo

not sure how much these will cost to make as looks like there will be quite a bit of work involved so would probably have to get a few made to make them affodable to everyone as have no idea how much these are new.

can anyone throw any light on this?
Depends on size/thickness and whether mounting brackets etc are included but you're probably looking at £150-£500 for a decent one. Omp list a gti-r sump guard with no brackets or anything which is £300-400 :shock:

Can't see the point though unless you've got a rally car or like jumping humpback bridges :lol: as you're just adding a load of weight to an already front heavy car!

red reading

Speed bumps mark, seen them kill a few lowered engines round my way as the council seem to think putting the silly small width but tall height ones in will slow the cars down....which I suppose they do when you smash the sump on them!..lol

Depends on size/thickness and whether mounting brackets etc are included but you're probably looking at £150-£500 for a decent one. Omp list a gti-r sump guard with no brackets or anything which is £300-400 :shock:

Can't see the point though unless you've got a rally car or like jumping humpback bridges :lol: as you're just adding a load of weight to an already front heavy car!
mark i have no idea how much it will cost but not to concerned as i expect it to be a lot seeing as its going to be a one off fabrication for the first one.
if anyone else did want one i will give you the fabricators details and you can deal with them direct.

since i had my last R the lovely council have decided put some big fuck off speed bumps round my area so thats the main reason why i want to get one made.
have got a golf v6 4motion aswell which has got a sump guard on it based on the oem version but made out of 4mm ally sheet.
def does the job with loads of battle damage on the underneath of it now .(cost me £250 to get made which is more than oem but 3 times as strong)

like with anything thats no longer available to buy we obviously have to improvise a bit and get them made ourselves.

Last edited: