Free Shell

JAMMA

If anyone wants this shell before I get it uplifted to the scrappies then please let me know. Theres still a couple of things left on it: doors, tailgate, rear shafts, rear diff, front seats and suspension. Car will obviously need uplifted from Glasgow. So if anyone wants it then they can just take it.

cheers,

Jamie

C

CHRIS_2010

if uve got door hinges with no wear id have them off ya

JAMMA

its Black and theres no rust. the doors are good, same with the rear arches and tailgate. The car still has the rear bumper on it too.

ram5ay

J44MAA said:
If anyone wants this shell before I get it uplifted to the scrappies then please let me know. Theres still a couple of things left on it: doors, tailgate, rear shafts, rear diff, front seats and suspension. Car will obviously need uplifted from Glasgow. So if anyone wants it then they can just take it.

cheers,

Jamie

I'd still be interested in a drivers door and tailgate if you want rid of them, mind I offered you too little money a while back :lol: . PM me if you're interested mate, cheers.

gtir bean

if i do take the doors etc off i will give you a shout.not sure if i will re-shell my car or take some buts and bobs off the other one.

ram5ay

Cool mate, I'm not to far away, so if you decide you don't need them I'm happy to come take them off, cheers.