Franz Kahr Gti-r Video

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Love the dude using his beer in an attempt to put out the flames :)

Why didn't the driver turn the engine off?

Fusion Ed

Thats not a dog box, its just straight cut. lol @ the way the driver kicks the car at the end.

Last edited:

MarkTurbo

Love the dude using his beer in an attempt to put out the flames :)
I was more interested in the girl on the left at the start of that video, especially the way she was running her fingers through her hair in a "do me now" kind of way :eyebrows:

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I was more interested in the girl on the left at the start of that video, especially the way she was running her fingers through her hair in a "do me now" kind of way :eyebrows:
Wasen't just me that spotted that then

Fusion Ed

I stand corrected then is a dog box, doesn't really sound like its changing that hard, perhaps he is using the clutch to be a bit easy on it.

vss irvine

jon, you dropping him an email about the 20th anniversary bash?

looks like a well spec'd car, light aswell!

saddler

:-D I will do yes.. We have Tony Bardy Attending and leading the parade lap .( just need to send him the date and time ) :first:

jjs

good vid, not sure about the health and safety, guy with fire extinguisher with ciggrete in mouth, and other driver walking about with beer bottle LOL. motor sport french style LOL>

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
:-D I will do yes.. We have Tony Bardy Attending and leading the parade lap .( just need to send him the date and time ) :first:
Are you sure we won't have any problems with fubar andy? - better keep it quiet for now!