fq400 and an gti-r

L

Leighton

I raced a fq 400 last saturday.Best race i v had.I had just come back from interpro and car was running sweet.I was with my gf and she loved it.never thought i would stand a chance.I was really impressed when we raced down 4 duals and i was pushing him along.He was nt impressed when i passed him.didnt even look at me.loli see him around alot but he wont stop to talk.maybe i hurt his feelings?

L

Leighton

hi mate things are fine thanx.engines goodso far i think.lol.got it set up top run more boost.Proved it was good when i raced the fqhaha.what car you got now?

ashills

got an evo 1 now so still jap and turbo'd lol
really glad that engine is ok its a worry selling things like that 2nd hand as u just never know what will happen etc
did u stay with the emanage??

pete-r

good job mate,what sort of power are you running?id love to go up against one of these,did it manage to pull away from you at all?

L

Leighton

hi mate.it could nt pull on me at all.i had my car set up to run 1.4 bar.this was no good tho as my injecters were too big,and it was over fueling on full boost.got to take it back to get set up with smaller injecters.the evo was smoking bad for a 54 plate ,but did sound scary.Idid nt think i stood a chance,but i thought i dont mind losing a race against a fq400.my car.interpro said they got my car up to 350bhp on wrong injecters so hopefully put smaller ones in and maybe more bhp?Iwas pulling on the evo,quite alot considering.

L

Leighton

a few corners but we had to stop for traffic.lol.he s always around bridgend so i hope to meet him again soon? :lol:

C

clive760

evo

Leighton said:
a few corners but we had to stop for traffic.lol.he s always around bridgend so i hope to meet him again soon? :lol:
like i always say a good gtir will always beet a good evo ,bye bye EVO gtir coming throw ,HE,s WAVING :lol: :lol: :lol:

gh4z

Now leightons gone and bought himself a damn evo! :p
Still jap power yes... but an evo? :p
Cya soon :)
Pulsar Nostalgia :)

Sonnygtir

ahhhhhhhhhh The good old pulsar days. Fair play though, leightons was the best I've seen. I'm yet to see his evo. I was looking forward to giving him a spanking (oi oi) until he told me it was 400bhp. :cry:

gh4z

well ull need a fair wack... ive seen it... its a nice example fella... fair play.
And apparently shes pretty quick too :)
Will have to put it up against my GTiR when i turn the boost up!
Though... i gottado it b4 this w/e as hes got something nice and new in store for it :)

eekk! :p

gh4z

I wouldnt sell my car for it :p
Even tho shes a nice one!
I just wouldnt... coz i wuldnt want to 'ohno' myself :)

Not sayn ur a shit driver leight :p