Finally an HKS Pulsar for sale

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
Maybe it's also from the planet Crypton :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Is it a plan is it bird ? NO it's super Pulsar :lol: :lol: .

Rob
What do you think it's weakness will be?? A bill from the tuners?? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

PulsarTom

lol well according to some insurers gunmetalgtir there is a pulsar gti import which is the twin cam 16valve non turbo. So theres some truth to that statement?!

geoff pine

Having had a p10 egt its fitted with a sr20de 2.0 litre red top 148 bhp as standard so not a particular rare car and not a pulsar engine when i sold mine it was 6 years old cost new £17,000. Six years old it was worth £850 but it did have 147,000miles on the clock i never had a problem with it and you could just about get from Dundee to Manchester on a tank full of petrol.

geoff pine said:
sr20de 2.0 litre red top 148 bhp as standard so not a particular rare car and not a pulsar engine
It is the same as the pulsar engine pretty much, just without the turbo: SR20DE and SR20DET

geoff pine

jambo_gtir said:
It is the same as the pulsar engine pretty much, just without the turbo: SR20DE and SR20DET
Yes but it quotes the pulsar engine like it makes it some thing special its a bog standard p10 egt its not rare and its not got a pulsar engine, its got a primera engine in it hes trying to over sell it.