Fidanza flywheel?

dankal

Is this the fidanza flywheel that fits the Gti-r ? :
On the website they say it fits Nissan SR20DET and the weight is 9.5 lbs and the product number is # 143221.

The Americans don´t seem to know what a Gti-r is and only say that this flywheel fits the SR20DET Sentra

geetee

Contact SRB - see their section on this forum.

They just sold me a Fidanza flywheel so it better bloody fit.

dankal

Ok I contacted the people that do the Fidanza flywheel and they said that it probably wouldn´t fit my car because of the four wheel drive , but they offered me to buy ten + plus one test flywheel if I where in some kind of business sitiuation which I´m not in . So that was what they said so I will just have to buy the Jun Flywheel :D

Thanks for the reply´s

S

str_motorsport

i am pretty sure there is a gti-r here in italy witha fidanza flywheel...but i can't confirm that....i believe he has fitted the one for the s1e sr20det, but if you look at jun catalogue the gti-r has a scpecific flywheel, so i went for a jun one!!!don't want to waste my money, with a flywheel that don't fit!!!
go for a jun and you will be sure it will fit!

M

Mr Overboooost

the fidanza flywheel does fit because i have sold a few of them and i have just bought one for myself.
will let you know the part number later if its any different from the one you already have.

cheers
gary

dankal

Cheers Gary and please let me know the part # number. The people that do the fidanza probably don´t want to garantee ( promise or however you spell that word :oops: ) that their flywheel will fit the gti-r because they most likely haven´t done it . Or that´s at least what I think.

M

Mr Overboooost

the part number as from Mardi Gras Motorsport is RF3221.
hope this clears things up for you :D

cheers
gary