ffs going to cry

chrisyleigh

Hi guys need to sell her now as insurance has gona tits up and they want 6k of me and can not get it cheaper look for my r on the peoples R section not a happy chappy at all need to sell this week so make me a decent offer if not ill break her but would prefer to sell as 1.
Very sad day for me

saddler

i think we are going to get a lot of posts like this... insurance has doubled thanks to the cash for crash scams

bensmith907

have you tried a quote from the usuals- Adrian flux, sky insurance, liverpool victoria etc?

what have you done to bump up the premiums?

wrc

Best thing I ever did was get a trade policy. Drive anything up to 50k value, £700 per year. Sibgle car insurance is just insulting.

chrisyleigh

I'm only 20 , I'm 21 in 7days but like I said make me a decent offer and it'll go as I need a car 4 work , well gutted about this. And its 6k for me , postcode is num 5 sk56yr , I'm dob 5/2/1991 reg k346xfx , non fault on the 30may 2011 and an lc20 on the 18/10/07 3points £60 anybody get me a decent quote under 3k :) cheers chris

chrisniss91

When i had my 1st R when i was 21 through to 26 i was paying £600 ish, i bought one about 2 years ago now, im now 31 and i could hardly insure it, getting quotes of 1.5k plus until i found sky insurance.

chrisyleigh

Tryed and done everything pritty much , just not worth the 6k I got it down to 5.1k but that's it ill rather just get a corsa C z20let and then when I'm 25 go back to a pulsar

chrisniss91

Tryed and done everything pritty much , just not worth the 6k I got it down to 5.1k but that's it ill rather just get a corsa C z20let and then when I'm 25 go back to a pulsar
could you not store the gtir until you older, and buy a crappy car and in the mean time work on it, clean it and get it ready ?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
you should'nt really be advertising your car forsale as your not a paid member
As the man says;those are the rules... so if this turns into a for sale thread instead of "need cheaper insurance", it will be removed.

I'm not trying to kick you whilst you're down, but it's not fair on all the paid members if the rules aren't policed.

Unless you need the money back to pay for a new car, I'd put it in a lock-up somewhere and either put it back on the road once you can afford to run it or just use it as a track toy (so you'd need to trailer it to tracks etc).

chrisyleigh

Yer no worrys lads but yer was thinking about that but I would need it to buy a new car tho I would love to be able to put it away and make it an amazingly good minter bolt by bolt but I live in this crappy real world and stuff like that don't happen for me ha , I hate insurance now its a joke , I can actualy understand why there's more and more uninsured drivers , I mean my insurance canceled on me on the 16th of jan and I only found out about it on sunday so I was uninsured that whole time without knowing! Thank fuck nothing happend I went mental at the insurer

chrisyleigh

I will be back tho I might even try and buy this pulsar back in another 4years , ill have a bit then aswell so ill buy a nice 10k 1, something absoultly mental :)

bensmith907

why did the insurance provider cancel? or do you mean it was the end of the annual policy?

I used to be an insurance broker 8years ago they dont just cancel for no reason

chrisyleigh

Insurance canceled because they had a tiffy about me insureing it at my barracks (army) because I don't have any direct debits set up there , they said I could insure it there but would have to pay the full amount 2.5k for me on a pulsar or I could have direct debits but wud have to insure at my house address (parents) and that's the high risk area at £6k so I'm abit fucked really , never had a problem before with it but there's lot of people these days insuring cars at a relitives in middle of no where and driving it where they actualy live so people like me now cum up short! And there's a few problems ano there's a Det sensor needs replacing and the ignition timing needs doing spoke to bob about the fueling problem. , I'm well and truely gutted but maybe in a few years my inurance would be cheaper as I change post every 2-3years if wanted